Swingin' Utters - Poorly Formed

doesn't explain why you're upset with Fat.  wtf did they do?

i was just frustrated dude, i was born in the bay (oakland) and the utters are my all time favorite band. I've been missing every single pre-order the last half of 2012 and so far into 2013. Im' frustrated because i have to shell out a ridiculous amount of money to people that are only buying up the color vinyl to profit off legit fans. I just needed to share my pains, and than somebody wanted to post a smart ass comment, instead of maybe being able to relate , and possibly sell me a copy of theirs, if it's just going to sit on their shelf looking pretty. 

i get a little krazy over the utters, but i'm chill now .. 

peace

i was just frustrated dude, i was born in the bay (oakland) and the utters are my all time favorite band. I've been missing every single pre-order the last half of 2012 and so far into 2013. Im' frustrated because i have to shell out a ridiculous amount of money to people that are only buying up the color vinyl to profit off legit fans. I just needed to share my pains, and than somebody wanted to post a smart ass comment, instead of maybe being able to relate , and possibly sell me a copy of theirs, if it's just going to sit on their shelf looking pretty. 

peace

You might have a shot to get the store exclusive variant? Have you checked Fatwreckwiki maybe someone can help you out there?

• 2 weeks later...

peace

twitter.

Got this yesterday. Good album as always. Fat needs to start using cardboard inserts though, im getting tired of the avoidable seem splits. I dont care that much but it is an easy remedy and their jackets split easier than most.

I thought in the past there was an option to add a cardboard insert for like .50 or $1, but I can't find it now...

I wish Jack would have had more of a vocal presence.

My thoughts exactly. "Effortless Amnesiac" was my favorite song off of the last album. And upon first listen, the last 30 seconds of "The Fake Rat of Dave Navarro" is my favorite part of the new album. The album is great all around, but more Jack would be nice.