They've completely revamped the site and are beta testing right now... It's like a mix between tumblr, Pinterest, and spotify

Yep, they are completely changing the site and there are other Myspace things coming up. The company my sis works for owns Myspace and it looks like they could do really well in the future. Keep in mind that they are still beta testing and plan on adding more features.

I wrote my sis an email about what I liked and didn't like and what I wanted to see. She forwarded it to her boss and it became this big talking point at one of their meetings. I've been communicating with someone at Myspace about what I want to see, one thing being a Bandcamp-like feature, and it soundsl like they are on the right track. Of course, I talked about the resurgence of vinyl and about how they need to partner with indie labels and release some limited promo editions. Now that I've got my sis liking Gaslight, who knows what could happen...

unless everyone on facebook somehow magically migrates back to myspace, i doubt i will ever use this.

FB is about finding out what your "friend" ate for dinner, discovering a new quirky meme, or watching the latest zany cat video. Myspace will be focused primarily on music combining the best features of related sites all in one place(that's what they tell me anyway). Two different ideas.

• 2 weeks later...