2013 Vinyl Subscriptions

Sorry, you guys. We're bad at planning ahead farther than, like, 4-5 months, haha. We've put a lot of thought into this and weighed our options / pros / cons. Every time we come out with a pretty decisive "no" on doing one of these. You definitely won't see an "annual" subscription from us as we never really know how many records we're going to release in a given year, but perhaps we'll do something like what RFC did with the 7" series. I dunno. I shared an office with Jeff while he did that and that looked like such a goddamn headache, haha.

We just wanna put out records and have people pick up the ones they want, ya know? I'm stoked that it's something that even a few people would want though.

that gave face sounds very good and i'll get $10 back when i sell all the cds

I've actually been to their store in Savannah, Ga. I didn't know they were a label at the time though. :[ But it's pretty dope.

I'm dropping on the No Sleep Records subscription, good deal considering if you hate an album, you'll more than likely be able to sell it. But it also came with the free banner and T-shirt promotion they had.

Sorry, you guys. We're bad at planning ahead farther than, like, 4-5 months, haha. We've put a lot of thought into this and weighed our options / pros / cons. Every time we come out with a pretty decisive "no" on doing one of these. You definitely won't see an "annual" subscription from us as we never really know how many records we're going to release in a given year, but perhaps we'll do something like what RFC did with the 7" series. I dunno. I shared an office with Jeff while he did that and that looked like such a goddamn headache, haha.

We just wanna put out records and have people pick up the ones they want, ya know? I'm stoked that it's something that even a few people would want though.

Its all good man, My new years resolution is to buy more records from Topshelf...you guys put out the best stuff...Can't wait to see what is to come in 2013

I know it was posted in the Graveface thread, but figured I'd duplicate it here:
From graveface's FB page:

ATTENTION :::
I don't know if I'm hopped up on goofballs, in the holiday spirit or just an idiot, BUT, regardless of that, for the next 24 hours I'm allowing new members to join the Graveface Record Club at only $100. If you're unfamiliar with the Record Club, members receive the next 10 releases in all formats, plus a shirt and some other shit. All Record Club LPs are hand-numbered and come on an exclusive color vinyl. If you want to pull the trigger for 100 bones, hit me up via email and we'll make it so (mailatgravefacedotcom).

For more info on the Record Club, click the link below.

Peace and Love,
RG

http://www.graveface.com/graveface-specials.html

Thanks for the heads up on this, it seems like a really good deal and seeing that Ocean 11 LP on the list got me really excited

Her voice is lovely. I think I saw them in '99 and haven't thought of them since. I pre-ordered the mephiskapheles so would I have 2 copies or would the price be taken off? I'll email them in a few, just wanna see if anyone already asked. Thanks! 

• 3 weeks later...

I think JNR created a great alternative to all the super expensive vinyl subscription that seemed to be popular lately. This gives their customers that like to collect certain artist of theirs a sense of exclusivity, instead of just getting everything they release. At $5 a month it's well worth it. I look forward to the benefits of this subscription!

Already got an email with an album download from Joyful Noise for the VIP thing. I'm not into any of the bands on Joyful Noise besides Helvetia but this will give me a chance to check more out.

I'm really digging Child Bite... wish I'd have heard of them when they released that split with Dope Body...
When I did the Joyful Noise survey they asked what 5 album downloads you want and while scanning the bios of bands the line in Child Bite's where it mentions a member having a Mr. Bungle tattoo was enough for me to check out Gold Thriller.
The singer reminds me of Guy from Fugazi a bit, but the download for the new album sounds way more mature... a bit ATDI Relationship of Commandish.
I think I'm gonna take advantage of the VIP and check this new 10" out... looks bad as fuck, too!

I had messaged JNR about the Swift flexi earlier today (since a previous email had mentioned to check in if we didn't get them by this past Friday) and happened to ask about when Vision Crimes was going up. They said that the flexis ended up not going out until today and gave me the link to buy Vision Crimes + shirt. They've always been so good at handling customer service, even a minor question like that. I wasn't planning on joining the VIP thing, but their kind gestures are enough to sway me.