Devil & God charity raffle

Ronnie please say it ain't so. You don't like Brand New and The Devil and God?

I was just messing around, seeing how riled up I could get people on here.  Though I think this band is a tad bit overhyped on here, I do think that Devil and God is a pretty solid record.  I may jump in on this raffle just to add some scrilla to the awesome cause...then flip the shit out of it.  I kid I kid.

guys, we're up to FIFTEEN entries! i've got some serious shopping to do!

i'm going to accept entries until 8 pm tonight.

i have to work tomorrow, so i won't be able to reveal a winner until later in the day.

but if anyone still wants to get in on this, hurry up!

no, i get that and all, just saying. this is kinda the best of both worlds. he gets a lot for his record, and someone gets a valuable record for $10.

So that he can donate it to a child in need. This wouldn't be as successful if he was doing it to fill his own pockets.

So that he can donate it to a child in need. This wouldn't be as successful if he was doing it to fill his own pockets.

maybe not as successful, but still more so than just posting a FS thread asking for offers. that's my only point. and major props to the dude for doing this.