Joyful Noise 2013 Flexi series lineup announced

Yeah, the box makes this an all or nothing scenario. I've really come to like Joyful Noise. I normally avoid flexes but I wanted to see what they do with it. The Box is a really nice start.

I love that the flexis have art. I would have subcribed for the Helvetia/Built to Spill and Rob Crow ones either way but the art made it easier for me to want to spend the money. I haven't heard of a few of the bands on there, so I might end up liking the songs and be more inclined to keep them.

I have the Dinosaur Jr box they released and love the way it looks. I'm sure this one looks pretty awesome as well.

• 2 weeks later...

For the viPs you should have an email about buying a misprinted Rob Crow /150 flexi

Yes, but I feel like this is kind of rude to those who bought the subscription. The only members who should be able to receive the subscription are members who purchased it. Now we have VIP's without a subscription able to buy them, and another 150 copies of a limited album.

Part of their email about the mislabeled flexi:

"Unbeknownst to the rest of the world, our February 2013 flexi single comes from non-other than Rob Crow (the amazing solo artist, and the man behind Pinback, Goblin Cock, The Ladies, etc.)"