Raffle - Brand New - Deja Entendu (First Pressing)

atticus

what do you have in mind for them?

Well a few weeks ago they all wrote letters to Santa with a list of 5 things they wanted. They all come from really low income families and I got together with their parents to get a better idea of what I could do for them. It turns out school supplies are a really big need, but that's boring so I'm getting them each one toy from their list AND a backpack with school supplies in it. I've already gotten everything except for the toys so really at this point I'm just trying to offset the cost.

Do Deloused and I'll be all over this.  $10 is too much for a band I'm not into in the slightest during Christmas when I'm already strapped, if it was $5 I'd throw an entry at it and gift it to someone who was into the band if I won.

I've got  guy who wants to buy Deloused for $160 after the holidays and I doubt I'd make more than that doing a raffle for it.

you should do a video and in the video you write the names on the entries and show the camera as you put them in the hat then pull the names from the hat. 

whered you get that idea?