Dine Alone: City and Colour Holiday Vinyl + Alexisonfire Releases

For people still looking to get the AOF one, please take a bit of time to sort through the thread, this was posted on the previous page by the label:

There will be more iTunes vinyl. We have retail orders to sort through so we only put up a portion for sale on this site. Don't resort to eBay or anything to grab this - we made 1000 there'll be enough to go around!

A delay isn't a fiasco you must really be new to collecting if you're gonna use hyperbole like that

Should've been clearer. Didn't mean about the delays, but with different stores handling the PO, people speculating that MM is overselling, and so on, I feel like January is going to fill this thread with a bunch of people complaining, asking about orders, etc. At least there's no coke bottle to argue about this time haha

Should've been clearer. Didn't mean about the delays, but with different stores handling the PO, people speculating that MM is overselling, and so on, I feel like January is going to fill this thread with a bunch of people complaining, asking about orders, etc. At least there's no color difference to argue about this time haha

Except no ones is speculating about MM overselling and most people here trust dine alone because they always handle stuff really well.