Recently Viewing

Watching Breaking Bad again in anticipation of Season 5 pt 2. Goddammit it's just as good as I remember. I know it's cool to say its overrated or overhyped or whatever. But it's so so good.

With ya.

Watched blades of glory last night for the first time in a while. Still as funny as the first time I saw it.

Might start watching Hannibal, anyone got any thoughts on it?

I laughed so hard in the theater at that figure skating scene when their nuts are in each others faces half the time. Jenna Fischer in that lingerie is a sight as well.

Finally got to catch the first half of season 5 of Breaking Bad, since it was put on on demand. Don't want to ruin anything for people that haven't seen it, but HOLY SHIT!! There were several moments in that first half that had me standing up pacing watching it, AMC I need my fix, hurry up and get here Aug 11.

Watched Stoker the other night, incredibly beautifully shot movie by the god that is Chan-wook Park who is responsible for possibly my favorite tale of vengeance I've ever personally experienced. If you haven't seen Old Boy, Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance or Lady Vengeance you should really check them out, especially if you have ever liked anything Tartan Asian Extreme has ever put their hands on. But seriously, at least check out Old Boy... It'll blow your mind in a strange way... Also re-watched Martyrs and it still remains to be one of my favorite horror/gorror movies of all time. Watched a few other these past few weeks but nothing worth a shit. But I did see This Is the End and I loved every minute of its utter ridiculousness...

Watched Stoker the other night, incredibly beautifully shot movie by the god that is Chan-wook Park who is responsible for possibly my favorite tale of vengeance I've ever personally experienced. If you haven't seen Old Boy, Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance or Lady Vengeance you should really check them out, especially if you have ever liked anything Tartan Asian Extreme has ever put their hands on. But seriously, at least check out Old Boy... It'll blow your mind in a strange way... Also re-watched Martyrs and it still remains to be one of my favorite horror/gorror movies of all time. Watched a few other these past few weeks but nothing worth a shit. But I did see This Is the End and I loved every minute of its utter ridiculousness...

You're awesome.

Beasts of a Southern Wild.

Not a bad movie but being maybe the most critically acclaimed sundance-type movie last year I was let down. The whole daughter / father relationship was sweet but always akward at times. The monsters didn't really serve a purpose. I don't know. GREAT soundtrack. Great cinematography. So-So story.

Hot coffee (in reference to the famous coffee spilled in a McDonald's drive through lawsuit)

Solid documentary about tactics corporations use to limit jury's ability to hold them accountable in court.

I thought it was really good. Everyone thinks they know this story but in reality most don't have a clue about the details. Those photos of the burns were gruesome.