Recently Viewing

Just watched "Mud".  Excellent film.  I remember hearing good things about it when it was released in theaters but for some reason I wasn't too intrigued,  Gave it a shot anyway and was kinda blown away.  One of the best movies I've seen this year.

i really wanna watch that! i recently watched "take shelter" by the same director and it was fantastic. michael shannon and jessica chastain were great.

i really wanna watch that! i recently watched "take shelter" by the same director and it was fantastic. michael shannon and jessica chastain were great.

I didn't know Take Shelter was by the same director, I've had that on my list to watch forever now but haven't got around to it.  Will definitely do it now though!

Michael Shannon was great in Mud.  Very small role, but one of his scenes is one of the best in the movie, in my opinion.

I didn't know Take Shelter was by the same director, I've had that on my list to watch forever now but haven't got around to it.  Will definitely do it now though!

Michael Shannon was great in Mud.  Very small role, but one of his scenes is one of the best in the movie, in my opinion.

Definitely get on that as soon as possible!  I absolutely loved Take Shelter.  Michael Shannon has always been a favorite of mine ever since I saw him in Bug.

actually, no. I've never seen Kick-Ass.

You should totally watch it, Matthew Vaughn's color pallets are unrivaled, especially in that movie. Oh and hell yes, I was worried about K-A2 until I saw the red band trailer. I was upset it wasn't Vaughn this time around but I have hope that he had his hand in it just enough to directly influence it's production.