Recently Viewing

Unfortunately just watched 6 Souls, what a shit sandwich... Also finally got around to watching The Place Beyond the Pines. I won't say I was disappointed but I wasn't as enveloped as I hoped to be. Solid all around, just a little let down by it

I was left bored by the third act in The Place Beyond The Pines, first two were great, but it definitely lost speed there and dragged on.

Watched Drinking Buddies last night and it definitely is worth a viewing.  Starring Olivia Wilde, Anna Kendrick, Ron Livingston (Office Space), and Jake Johnson (New Girl).  I absolutely love the entirety of the starring cast and the chemistry between the characters is amazing.  The dialogue between the four is incredibly realistic.  I highly recommend checking it out.

Afterwards we watched Hell Baby, written by Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon (Reno 911) and starring a hell of a cast.  Rob Corrdry is the man and can do no harm in my eyes.  If you dig ridiculous horror comedy then watch this jam.

I just finished Mud, and I'm having hard time trying to describe exactly how I feel about it. Jeff Nichols is to film as what Cormac McCarthy is to written word. Needless to say, Mud was one of the most amazing films I have had the pleasure of viewing this year. I don't care about the ignorant films he's done in the past, or what anyone has to say about him, Matthew Mcconaughey is an amazing actor.

Got to see Wolverine for free yesterday. I haven't seen any X-Men films since the first one in 2000, but having said that, Wolverine was still entertaining for what it was.

Just kinda feel like jackman as wolverine has run its course. Same as Toby as Spider-Man. I may see that movie eventually but just not feeling like i need to get out and see it right away.

Been watching Orange is the New Black, The Shield (season 3) and The West Wing (season 6) for TV.  Orange is the New Black is surprisingly good.

I just watched WarGames for the first time in probably 15-20  years, still a great film.  Going to watch Sleep Tight tonight or tomorrow I think.

Just kinda feel like jackman as wolverine has run its course. Same as Toby as Spider-Man. I may see that movie eventually but just not feeling like i need to get out and see it right away.

Fair point. I think there is a big difference with Spider-Man though, since Spider-Man 3 was pretty much trash. I wouldn't have gone and seen Wolverine if I didn't get a free ticket.

Been watching Orange is the New Black, The Shield (season 3) and The West Wing (season 6) for TV.  Orange is the New Black is surprisingly good.

I just watched WarGames for the first time in probably 15-20  years, still a great film.  Going to watch Sleep Tight tonight or tomorrow I think.

I just started Orange is the New Black, up to episode 3 but I'm enjoying it so far.

There's a lot of financial people questioning these Netflix originals. They are being received very well, but they cost a ton of money and aren't really bringing in a ton of new subscribers.

I doubt House of Cards goes anywhere (the emmy nominations are huge publicity) and Arrested Development (if the actors/producers can get everyone to do more). The rest of them are kinda suspect. Would probably be surprised if Hemlock Grove came back.