Hello ! I am well, how are you? Are you affected by the snow ?

I am doing okay. I was affected, but not necessarily in a bad way. It pretty much granted me the ability to stay home (from a 12 hour school day) and watch movies with the wifey. :)

Also: Hello to the rest of the OST Thread peeps.

I am doing okay. I was affected, but not necessarily in a bad way. It pretty much granted me the ability to stay home (from a 12 hour school day) and watch movies with the wifey. :)

Also: Hello to the rest of the OST Thread peeps.

Any good flicks?

MORNING

forty-520x424.jpg

That sounds glorious !!!!!!

What movies are on the list ?

May I recommend Drive ?

Haha. Jk.

Any good flicks?

MORNING

forty-520x424.jpg

Lol. That was yesterday. I know we watched "This is Where I Leave You" last night (recommended if you are in to adult dramadies). We also watched "Her" and "Transcendence" I liked both, but not enough to recommend exactly. They were just "ok."

Re: "Drive," I actually liked that film. As much as Ryan Gosling was in "The Notebook," he now picks some pretty good movies to star in. Ryan Gosling = <3

That looks GLORIOUS, cheeseballz(deep).

I'm confused how to feel about you!!

I don't know why I woke up so aggressive ?? Wednesday's are my Monday's. <_<

I've noticed.

If you're not careful you're going to scare bear straight into the PM's of a happier less aggresive member.

You're more fun to wind up when you're aggresive.

He's a solid actor. His best role:

Goosebumps (TV Series)

Greg Banks

Because cheese.

I actually watched that exact episode like 2 months a go. Going through Netflix watching stuff we used to watch as kids, he had curtains and it was just great.

Lol. That was yesterday. I know we watched "This is Where I Leave You" last night (recommended if you are in to adult dramadies). We also watched "Her" and "Transcendence" I liked both, but not enough to recommend exactly. They were just "ok."

Re: "Drive," I actually liked that film. As much as Ryan Gosling was in "The Notebook," he now picks some pretty good movies to star in. Ryan Gosling = <3

That looks GLORIOUS, cheeseballz(deep).

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE MOVIE HER

!!!!!!!'

o.O what happened?

"Not too good,not too bad..right on the cutting edge of mediocre.."

It seems that no matter what I do...or thought what I was doing...is never good enough. You get all your flaws and mistakes pointed out and beaten up with them. What is supposed to motivate me to do better? The fear and intimidation that I may lose my job? Is that my motivation?

It feels as though no one is able to understand or even relate to what I am going through and dealing with.

Funny how listening to Converge relates to this situation and what I'm feeling with the words of "No Heroes":

"In my world of enemies

I walk alone"

HE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME!!!

Trust me, I've threatened him enough to feel like he's gonna stay put. : ph34r:

'A bear that feels threatened will often display signs of agitation and stress through vocal and/or visual cues such as huffing, popping of the jaws, pacing, swinging of the head or excessive salivation.'

Are you causing our resident bear excessive salivation??

'A bear that feels threatened will often display signs of agitation and stress through vocal and/or visual cues such as huffing, popping of the jaws, pacing, swinging of the head or excessive salivation.'

Are you causing our resident bear excessive salivation??

*bites tongue*

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic