Nice dude. Doing that IPA you were talking about? I'm ready to brew again so bad.

The first bottle of the DIPA got popped 2 weeks ago, and it was pretty tasty if I do say so myself. I got some pretty great feedback from friends and fellow home brewers. Let's just say I'll have no problem getting through 5 gallons of it but I am already working on some tweaks to really make it shine on the next few batches. I'm hoping it becomes my "house IPA."

I'm brewing a SMaSH IPA with Marris Otter and Citra this weekend. I wanted to do an easy, straight-forward, clean beer to really let the Citra shine. It's almost summer...perfect IPA weather.

You need to get that kettle out, Brutha.

matt!!!

i keep missing you on here. but i have a thing to tell you. guess who just happened to be hanging out at the mariachi el bronx show i went to last week. 

DON'T YOU EVEN DARE SAY DAVE WAS!

Apparently I missed him by a few hours once when I lived in Seattle. He was looking for a rare Nirvana record. Haha.

DON'T YOU EVEN DARE SAY DAVE WAS!

Apparently I missed him by a few hours once when I lived in Seattle. He was looking for a rare Nirvana record. Haha.

YESSSSSSS. i totally thought i was just drunk and being dumb mistaking someone for dave grohl. but then i checked and it was the same night that the foo fighters were on letterman and other pics confirmed it.

i didn't want to be annoying and "that guy" but definitely ran into him outside while i was on my way home. drunkenly had to attempt to get a few pics for proof.

17552481763_1e77af71df.jpg

17298368764_a0bbaf504c.jpg

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic