I'm so glad you went!!  I was asked to photograph Grace Potter & the Nocturnals back in May of 2011 and he opened.  I think it was the Bonnaroo roadshow?  But I had never heard of him before but he was absolutely fantastic.  Now that he's gotten so popular I'm really glad I got to see him in such a small place.  It was the Stone Pony in Asbury Park which is a 600 cap venue in the off season months.

Me too!  But here I am at work.  I'm one of two cars in the entire complex parking lot, so either tons of people commute from south Jersey, or everyone's a wimp and stayed home anyway haha.

Thats whats killing me. A ton of people called out and now instead of the dvd thing I'm back doing customer service which blows. Basically I have to cover for my incompetent manger, which is all kinds of fantastic. 

Philly got three inches of snow but city offices had a two hour delay and my school's campus delayed opening until 10am. It was nice to hang out for an extra two hours but now I'm stuck at work until 6pm which I'm not too pleased about.

Yeah, I am really hoping that I do not get stuck at work; been here since 6

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic