I just watched the bubble boy Seinfeld episode this morning !

I downloaded every episode, they all have Deutsch - or something - subtitles but whatever

thanks for thinking I am a badass guys :wub:

Anytime I'm scrolling through the channels and see Seinfeld I have to watch it. I love that show.

A bunch of us met up for my buddy's birthday last night for dinner and drinks. I got this:

Cheezee Grilled Cheese: Cheese​ crusted grilled sourdough with cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese sticks and bacon

I am afraid I may never poop again.

You're a baby. You'll poop again for sure.

What is your fave customer like

Her name is Anissa and she used to be a ballerina and a cruise ship dancer. She's very vibrant and lovely. The second she walks through the door, the energy in the room just flips to like...being just joyous but also calm. She can always tell when something is wrong with me and offers really great advice.

She's also really funny and one day she gave me a hug before I left just because she wanted to.

But she asked first! She was like "can I hug you?"

And that took me very off guard because I don't mind hugs/high fives and most people don't know about my thing with touch anyway. But the fact she asked just blew my mind. No one ever asks. People just touch.

A bunch of us met up for my buddy's birthday last night for dinner and drinks. I got this:

Cheezee Grilled Cheese: Cheese​ crusted grilled sourdough with cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese sticks and bacon

locked up tighter than a drum.

i needed this laugh today...starts around the 1:20 mark.

You're a baby. You'll poop again for sure.

On a semi-related note, our second boy is due April 1st and we still haven't settled on a name.

I'm feeling pretty uninspired. I've been referring to him as Deuce so much that my wife's friends wrote "Welcome Deuce" on the cake for her baby shower.

I want that in my belly now

There was this man vs food challenge The Melt challenge...located in Cleveland. Every time I go with my gf to visit her family there I always back down. It's freaking 6lbs of melted massive grilled cheese

I've knocked out a man vs food challenge, but I don't feel like clogging myself up for a whole weekend

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic