the internet meeting thing is all so interesting to me, I love it. maybe that's why I'm obsessed with the show catfish.

the first guy I met from here, so nice, SO nice and personable. so that made me not so nervous to meet others.

then obviously big bruise, wasn't awkward at all really. when we first met in the first few hours I was just thinking WHY isn't he flirting with me. but then again we had never crossed than line before and were always strictly friends. but then we met and i just wanted to kiss him.

then obviously big bruise, wasn't awkward at all really. when we first met in the first few hours I was just thinking WHY isn't he flirting with me. but then again we had never crossed than line before and were always strictly friends. but then we met and i just wanted to kiss him.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

the internet meeting thing is all so interesting to me, I love it. maybe that's why I'm obsessed with the show catfish.

the first guy I met from here, so nice, SO nice and personable. so that made me not so nervous to meet others.

VC LOVVVEEEE.

two other people who used to post here (not sure if they do anymore), amber and alan, met through VC and now they're engaged!

I LOVE THESE HAPPY ENDING STORIES YOU GUYS.

Obnoxiously adorable, oh man!

I've been really lucky because I've done some real dumb things that could have landed me a good spot on Catfish. But I guess I just followed my gut and every situation has been completely amazing. I still cry when I leave Florida, I can't even think about Erin leaving tomorrow without getting mildly upset.

When I get super excited, sometimes it overrides my anxiety and I get REAL weird and sociable.

Like when I visited Hollywood for the first time, I was like skipping down the road and hugging street performers.

I outright walked up to Wolverine and said "Hello! I'm Logan! You're name is Logan too but not really, just the guy you're pretending to be but you look really good so that's nice, can I hug you? Can we take a photo together?"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic