one of my clients saw me at the bar on Friday. emailed me in a panic yesterday at my work email, asking me not to tell anyone I work with. I didn’t even see him, and it’s really sad that he’s so concerned with people finding out he was at a gay bar. I feel like I’m living a secret life.

Can you say blackmail?

one of my clients saw me at the bar on Friday. emailed me in a panic yesterday at my work email, asking me not to tell anyone I work with. I didn’t even see him, and it’s really sad that he’s so concerned with people finding out he was at a gay bar. I feel like I’m living a secret life.

Milk it!!! Madie needs some chocolate and jewelry!

I smell blackmail...

So..... he saw your dance?

yes, and he commented on it......... but I assured him I keep my work life and fun life separate, and I think we're tight now.

yes, and he commented on it......... but I assured him I keep my work life and fun life separate, and I think we're tight now.

Ahahaaha. That's so uncomfortable. Glad you were able to handle it well, though. 

I'd be so bad at that. 

I have so much to do, but instead I'm just laying on the floor listening to Saosin.

A guy just showed up at my door and I kept trying to tell my sister someone was here, but she was so enthralled by her stupid TV show. So me and this dude just started at each other awkwardly until she snapped out of it. 

Now he's setting up a massage table in our living room. 

I have no clue what is going on. 

No one told me anyone was coming here and I'm getting yelled at for not cleaning up?

(EDIT: Now everyone is getting massages? But it's energy work massages? I need to LEAVE.)

A guy just showed up at my door and I kept trying to tell my sister someone was here, but she was so enthralled by her stupid TV show. So me and this dude just started at each other awkwardly until she snapped out of it.

Now he's setting up a massage table in our living room.

I have no clue what is going on.

No one told me anyone was coming here and I'm getting yelled at for not cleaning up?

(EDIT: Now everyone is getting massages? But it's energy work massages? I need to LEAVE.)

Massages creep me out

I never finished my massage therapy license, but I can still give a good rub-down. My hands get really sore though because I don’t do it regularly.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic