I've never felt like Florida gets very hot at all. I guess you guys aren't in the evolutionary gene line.

I drove around with no AC in Tampa for the better part of 9 or 10 years, so the heat is no biggie. Even the 115+ summer days here in AZ are no biggie...mainly because I stay indoors, but still.

HMMMM a lot of my friends go to fest, we'll see what my life looks like around that time.

*fingers crossed for an appearance by her majesty*

During hurricane season

I have been 5 times, and the weather has always been lovely...maybe a little chilly at times, but no hurricane-type weather. I can't even remember much rain to be honest.

I'm gonna be really jealous if I can't go and everyone is hanging without me.

Someone print out a picture of my face and put it on a yardstick.

our company took the office on a cruise years ago. i couldnt go. i printed myself out (lifesized) from the shoulders up and they attached me to a stick and included me in all the pics. it was awesome.

so just got a phone call from a company i applied for awhile back. this is the one I posted on here about - playing phone tag with one another and then I couldnt get in touch with them even after going through their HR dept. well I got a call from the same person again after not hearing from them in about a month. ended up having an impromptu phone interview with them. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic