so our shed has been wide open 4 times now, once this morning. I kept thinking it was my roommate, and she kept thinking it was me. We’d both just close and latch it up when we saw it. we finally talked about it today, and now we’re both scared.

so our shed has been wide open 4 times now, once this morning. I kept thinking it was my roommate, and she kept thinking it was me. We’d both just close and latch it up when we saw it. we finally talked about it today, and now we’re both scared.

That's real creepy... I don't like that at all.

That movie shaped my entire life, I think.

I probably shouldn't have been allowed to watch it as a child but I also knew all the songs to Moulin Rouge in 4th grade.

I remember singing one in class and my teacher being like "how do you know that?" I was like "it's from one of my favorite movies!" They were so disturbed.

My mom also may or may not have given me small cups of Sangria in the summer when I was a wee lass.

I was such a mini grown up.

My mom also may or may not have given me small cups of Sangria in the summer when I was a wee lass.

I was such a mini grown up.

I feel it, my parents would let me sip their Zimas.

That movie shaped my entire life, I think.

I have almost the same hair color as Nicole Kidman in that movie so as a kid I wanted to be her, which looking back on probably wasn't a good thing.

I also really loved witches as a kid. I used to put my moms broom on the armrests of our loveseat and gently sit on it and pretend to fly. Pretty sure I was always watching The Worst Witch while doing this too.

e-high five for being a weird kid!

I have almost the same hair color as Nicole Kidman in that movie so as a kid I wanted to be her, which looking back on probably wasn't a good thing.

I also really loved witches as a kid. I used to put my moms broom on the armrests of our loveseat and gently sit on it and pretend to fly. Pretty sure I was always watching The Worst Witch while doing this too.

e-high five for being a weird kid!

Haha! I did stuff like that all the time.

Amazing. I hated any movie that projected witches as bad people.

You know what also ruled? The movie Teen Witch. It's a little alarming how many times I've randomly watched the Top That clip on YouTube.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic