When I worked for the Parks department I had a coworker that had really bad allergies. Sometimes even mowing a lawn wrecked him. He eventually got a shot and he was fine for the rest of the season. I've never had allergies, but they look like they suck.

I know in the past you mentioned liking Charlie Parr, as a heads up hes playing Salt Lake tonight.

http://www.charlieparr.com/shows.html

I did allergy shots for 4 years only to find out that the doctors office that was administering them was doing them wrong.  So I had to start over with a new Doctor only to find out that stupidly mentioning that I had two very short dizzy spells after my first couple of injections gets my allergy shot "privilege" revoked so here I am suffering with all the allergies in the world all year long.

I did allergy shots for 4 years only to find out that the doctors office that was administering them was doing them wrong.  So I had to start over with a new Doctor only to find out that stupidly mentioning that I had two very short dizzy spells after my first couple of injections gets my allergy shot "privilege" revoked so here I am suffering with all the allergies in the world all year long.

yikes.  i'm severely allergic to fire ants and i've been wanting to get an allergy shot.

found this out in the dumbest way possible:  walking my dog at a gas station with newly cut grass in savannah = trip to the ER and 3 benadryl shots

I've already got tickets to see Neutral Milk Hotel tonight. Thanks for the heads up though, I had no idea.

Ah I saw them last night and it was amazing.  They kept mentioning how the songs were recorded only miles from the ogden and how they lived together.  You'll have a blast!  Some cool merch, too.

Ah I saw them last night and it was amazing.  They kept mentioning how the songs were recorded only miles from the ogden and how they lived together.  You'll have a blast!  Some cool merch, too.

Yeah, It's going to be good. I saw Jeff Mangum solo around this time last year and loved it. What merch did they have? Did they have the box set?

yikes.  i'm severely allergic to fire ants and i've been wanting to get an allergy shot.

found this out in the dumbest way possible:  walking my dog at a gas station with newly cut grass in savannah = trip to the ER and 3 benadryl shots

I'm not sure if they have serum for insects. =\  Unless they do a special test maybe?  The shots are great in the long run, but it's so tedious to go to the doctors office once (or more) a week for a million years.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic