Yeah, It's going to be good. I saw Jeff Mangum solo around this time last year and loved it. What merch did they have? Did they have the box set?

I didn't see the box set but they had some vinyl, not the singles from what I can tell. I picked up one of two posters and they're pretty cool.  American Apparel shirts, of course.

I'm not sure if they have serum for insects. =\  Unless they do a special test maybe?  The shots are great in the long run, but it's so tedious to go to the doctors office once (or more) a week for a million years.

Well, my other option is to avoid the South, which I think I'm 100% fine with.

yikes.  i'm severely allergic to fire ants and i've been wanting to get an allergy shot.

found this out in the dumbest way possible:  walking my dog at a gas station with newly cut grass in savannah = trip to the ER and 3 benadryl shots

I was attacked by hornets three years ago. Multiple stings to my face. Being tough I sat in my back yard drinking beer while getting woozy. I woke up the next day unable to see out of one eye and half my face swollen to huge proportions. I walked to the ER and spent several hours there being dosed with shit. The meds I was put on after made me seriously tired and I couldn't drive for a week. Turned out to be pretty painful and downright uncomfortable. 

i am allergic to all insect bites. when i was little i would be in the hospital 2 or 3 times a summer....got stung near the eye once.

good times

Aw :(  That's gotta be scary because you literally can't avoid insect bites. Growing up my brother was always a magnet for bees.  Always getting stung.  I somehow have never gotten stung by anything before.  Knock on wood.

I'm allergic to marijuana and Clorox Two. 

Other than that I get a slight cold when the seasons change.

I'm not allergic to animals but if I stay in a house with a bunch of animals, I tend to catch a cold. Apparently is due to the fact that I live with 0 animals, so it sort of sets my body into shock.

i just saw that. ugh. i guess ill keep researching for a decent one thats not too expensive.

I use the griffin itrip I purchased at bestbuy.  Wireless but doesn't charge.  I think at the time it was 20 bucks but I don't know about now.  Some stations do not come in clear but I usually can find one that will even in the middle of nowhere.  And the little thing has lasted years of frequent use.

Only complaint is that they haven't created a new one for the lightning ports now used on the ipads/iphones.

I use the griffin itrip I purchased at bestbuy.  Wireless but doesn't charge.  I think at the time it was 20 bucks but I don't know about now.  Some stations do not come in clear but I usually can find one that will even in the middle of nowhere.  And the little thing has lasted years of frequent use.

Only complaint is that they haven't created a new one for the lightning ports now used on the ipads/iphones.

hmmmm, im coming across a few different ones via amazon and ebay and such. whenever you get a chance could you link me to the one you had?

and came across this on BB .... http://www.bestbuy.com/site/griffin-technology-itrip-auto-lightning-fm-transmitter-for-select-apple-devices/1909017.p?id=1219067155465&skuId=1909017

believe it or not, same here

I just never felt the urge.  Legalization in NJ is up for debate these days so if it passes (though not likely with our douchebag governor), I'll probably try it out just to see what it's all about.

im allergic to cats, but i saw a really cute one last night that i could help but hang out with and im really paying for it today. booo

I'm allergic to cats, too!  My boyfriend's parents have two cats that I adore... I pet the one with a spatula and it makes him happy.  I'm allergic to dogs as well. =\

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic