I know garbage men (on the trucks that come by in the morning) make more than teachers at least in Texas.

How do you know though? Starting salary? Tenured teachers? There are too many variables. By no means am I trying to say that teachers deserve X amount and custodial workers deserve X amount, I was just surprised by your claim and curious to know how you knew.

How do you know though? Starting salary? Tenured teachers? There are too many variables. By no means am I trying to say that teachers deserve X amount and custodial workers deserve X amount, I was just surprised by your claim and curious to know how you knew.

Because it's a common example that's brought up, I don't know exacts but I'm 75% sure starting is more, and for the shit I've seen teachers put up with weather it be from Students, Parents, Other Teachers etc. they get payed wayy less then they deserve, and get way less respect than they have earned. And Custodial workers deserve more respect too so thanks for cleaning my mess.

Gay boys are probs worse

Who knows, but I get tired of listening to misogynistic bullshit about "getting play" and dumb double standard ideology from people in shorts to their shins.

jhook you deal with things i would not ever want to deal with

my old lady changes adult diapers and has to shower and bathe people.

recent gross story.

she was changing a shit bag out the other day and a gas bubble in it popped and it hit her lip and went all over her scrubs. it was disgusting.

my old lady changes adult diapers and has to shower and bathe people.

recent gross story.

she was changing a shit bag out the other day and a gas bubble in it popped and it hit her lip and went all over her scrubs. it was disgusting.

NOOOOOOOO

I would guess custodians get paid more than I do and I have to deal with dead bodies on a regular basis...

what do you do?

I think I bombed my guest lecture today. I don't do well when I'm told it's a Q&A and then no questions are asked. I fell back on stories from the field which usually get a positive reaction but I got crickets. Maybe they just aren't as interested in this stuff as I'd been told by their professor. We can all have a bad day I suppose as well. 

I'm a funeral director. I mean, the dead bodies thing is part of the job I knew about going into it. Just saying sometimes people don't get paid what they deserve for what they do.

Your username just got really creepy.

edit: thanks and sorry to whoever upvoted the OG post that I deleted. Frame of reference was necessary.

I made between 50 and 55k a year. Some of us made between 60 and 65, it matters what building you work in, details etc etc.

Some of you make the same as I do as an engineer, and they fucking deserve it imho, glad to see you cats getting paid, and fuck those townie dipshits.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic