ooooooo yeah I'm done living with roommates, hopefully for forever.

I lived with the girl in question for over 6 years. and it ends like this. sigh

you're right catparade, I definitely learned my lesson this time. I was texting my one friend about it, and he said the same thing about getting everything in writing, and then said 'trust no hoe' haha

does anyone know what owing a pig as a pet is like?

https://columbus.craigslist.org/pet/4445583531.html

I feel like I could love it. but bb keeps saying he doesn't want a pet that 'he can hear when it breathes' like a pug or bulldog. lol 

I think think pigs probably make snorting/breathing noises.

my friend has two pet pigs and loves them like they are her children.

I think this the appropriate time to tell everyone the I still sing the Blues Clues mail song when the mail lady gets here.

And I woke up with the Out of the Box theme song stuck in my head the other day.

My little brother used to be all about blues clues lol. My dad made him a bulletin board that was made to look like a handy dandy notebook with spiral, pencil and all. It was pretty awesome.

Blues Clues ruled!

I watched that, Barney, Sailor Moon, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and the movie Practical Magic religiously.

Because all those things go together, right?

(I had 0 restrictions on what I could watch as a child.)

I got progressively more confused as I read along lol. I was all about Thomas the Tank Engine as a little one.

I'll never forget in 4th grade we had chorus auditions and we got to pick our song. I picked something from Moulin Rouge and the teacher was like "how do you know that song?" And I was like "because it's from my favorite movie??"

His jaw just dropped and he was like "your parents let you watch that?"

My mom gave 0 fucks.

Still sick and woke up to a scary phone call involving a close friend. I hop everything is alright.

Going in the man advice thread and seeing more shit get started around me was icing on the cake.

Someone has been going through my posts and just downvoting me into oblivion which is hilarious that anyone would actually spend time trying to diminish someone else's internet cool points that count for 0 things.

Didn't this happen before? Wasn't it the same d-bag?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic