i would say i moreso have favorite books than authors, but i usually really enjoystuff by david sedaris, dave eggers, john green, vonnegut, patrick ness, neil gaiman (just recently got into his stuff), GRRM.

Have you read the Earthsea books? They're very gaiman meets GRRM in a teen fantasy shell.

I'm 40 today, and I feel fine. Except I'm obsessed with getting old because the last 10 years went by so damn fast. Seriously though. How do you all feel about me still going to shows? Sometimes it's awkward. Like when I'm at the barrier and the 17 year old girl next to me tells me to hang on because it's gonna get crazy (and she ends up being the one that security has to pull over the barrier because she can't handle it anymore). I really do love going to shows, but how old is too old?

I'm 40 today, and I feel fine. Except I'm obsessed with getting old because the last 10 years went by so damn fast. Seriously though. How do you all feel about me still going to shows? Sometimes it's awkward. Like when I'm at the barrier and the 17 year old girl next to me tells me to hang on because it's gonna get crazy (and she ends up being the one that security has to pull over the barrier because she can't handle it anymore). I really do love going to shows, but how old is too old?

you look nothing close to 40. you have many more years of concerts in you before looking 'awkward'

Party on dude and Happy Birthday!!! You're never too old. I hope that when I am 40 I'll still be going to shows.   B)

Fuck age, it is just a number. Keep going to shows until you physically cannot anymore. I don't care about awkwardness, I care about good music.

you look nothing close to 40. you have many more years of concerts in you before looking 'awkward'

Party on dude and Happy Birthday!!! You're never too old. I hope that when I am 40 I'll still be going to shows.   B)

Fuck age, it is just a number. Keep going to shows until you physically cannot anymore. I don't care about awkwardness, I care about good music.

This. I think it's funny how much older I am than most of the crowds. It doesn't stop me at all.

Thank you all. With that said, I guess I'll tell my teenage son to go ahead and buy us those warped tickets for my birthday. :)

Never too old to go to shows.  My upstairs neighbours are in their early 50s and they still go to shows.  That's the way to be.  Happy birthday by the way!

KELLEN (Moosen) SENT ME A SURPRISE IN THE MAIL AND IT'S SO WONDERFUL!

Very welcome Logan! Im glad you liked it! The sticker was just because type of thing. We are known for the black squirrels in the area. My college's second mascot (our unofficial one) is a black squirrel.

Happy burfday weather!!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic