I just want to let you guys know that you don't have to be friendly and nice to everyone. If you don't like someone just ignore them. The pussification of humans these days is sickning.

I feel like this is a problem I have rather than a good character trait to have. I ignore the hell out of you, if I don't like you. I can't even talk myself into being any other way. I know they all think I'm a bitch, but being a bitch would be to confront them on everything I hate about them.

Truth! I refuse to go to DD. It's just not worth the hassle, or the terrible taste.

Yeah, the closest Starbucks is 20 minutes away...they just built a DD in my town, so I keep trying to give it a shot. Their coffee doesn't seem to settle in my stomach though either, which is strange. I like...just feel it sit and it does nothing. It just makes my stomach hurt. 

So I think I'll go right back on to my favorite local coffee shop, which was my plan anyway...I just thought I'd give DD a chance for future reference.

A black caramel latte.

So classic.

This will go down in history. I almost want to write Starbucks a letter that says "THANK YOU FOR TRAINING YOUR EMPLOYEES."

Yeah, the closest Starbucks is 20 minutes away...they just built a DD in my town, so I keep trying to give it a shot. Their coffee doesn't seem to settle in my stomach though either, which is strange. I like...just feel it sit and it does nothing. It just makes my stomach hurt.

So I think I'll go right back on to my favorite local coffee shop, which was my plan anyway...I just thought I'd give DD a chance for future reference.

This will go down in history. I almost want to write Starbucks a letter that says "THANK YOU FOR TRAINING YOUR EMPLOYEES."

DD coffee is very very acidic. It might be why your stomach doesn't settle.

When I was a kid my mom would leave her half drank cup of coffee on the table and I would always drink the rest of it. I figure this is where my love for ice coffee comes from and why caffeine really has no effect on me now.

exactly the same... my parents got tired of me stealing their coffee and gave me my own cup at age 5 or so

When I was a kid my mom would leave her half drank cup of coffee on the table and I would always drink the rest of it. I figure this is where my love for ice coffee comes from and why caffeine really has no effect on me now.

holy shit. me too. 6 years old or so drinking 6 cups of cold coffee.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic