I just had a brief but great heart-to-heart with my internship boss. We have a lot of misunderstandings that have made me frustrated. But man, so much just got cleared up and it gave me a huge reality check. Cool how stuff like that happens. Where I once was afraid of not having a future with this company, I'm now excited about the future we do have together.

I need to start keeping my cowardly side in check, because to really blurs a lot of things.

I started googling 'is it okay to let your dog...'

and one of the top searches was 'is it okay to let your dog eat you out'

WTFFFFFFFF

So....what was the answer?

I didn't click it frownwell!!!

and my google was innocent: 'is it okay to let your dog sleep in bed with you' because i just read a cute article filled with pictures of people sleeping with their dogs.  

Someone posted that they were selling their copy of Bayside's Killing Time. Just yesterday someone posted that they were looking for a copy of the same record.

I posted a link to the other person's thread in each person's thread.

This must be what it feels like to be a matchmaker.

82707-are-you-kidding-me-gif-patti-s-twm

Someone posted that they were selling their copy of Bayside's Killing Time. Just yesterday someone posted that they were looking for a copy of the same record.

I've done that a few times myself. Once, both threads were in the "newest threads" section. I mean, cmooon.

I've done that a few times myself. Once, both threads were in the "newest threads" section. I mean, cmooon.

Yep. Been there too.

I know the search feature on this site isn't the greatest, but I typed in "bayside killing time" and they were the first two results.

If I've got something to sell, that's step one for me.

I saw this and had a good chuckle.

Floods are no bueno. We had massive floods here two summers ago - it was on the news everywhere. Mostly because the zoo flooded and the seals were found all over the city.

They're extremely no bueno!  The worst thing is that it wasn't reported ANYWHERE that this road was closed and the police didn't map out any detours.  So here we are at the beginning of rush hour and nobody knows how to get around his road closure because literally every street in that county is a dead end.  It blew my mind that nobody knows how to set up a detour.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic