Poker anyone?

No.

Hello dani ! I wasn't really going to threaten you. . Not yet anyway. Are you on Instagram? I've tried to add everyone? unless I've already added you....

Hello! Instagram is in my signature. I'm really boring. Though, I am getting a kitten soon, so that's probably going to rocket my instagram usage.

No.

Hello! Instagram is in my signature. I'm really boring. Though, I am getting a kitten soon, so that's probably going to rocket my instagram usage.

Ah okay lol. I never see signatures with my mobile view. Haha. Added you! Aaaand I look forward to seeing kitten photos! I post a lot of pics of my fat doxie.

Bahahaha

I'm gonna fight you so hard one day and it's going to be great.

I'm so maaad. I finally had some downtime to call the loan company that's requesting payment (even though I haven't graduated yet) and their office lines are down due to a power outage. 

Hello dani ! I wasn't really going to threaten you. . Not yet anyway. Are you on Instagram? I've tried to add everyone? unless I've already added you....

i added you cuz i saw you comment on (maybe?) a pic of logan's and you added me back and IT WAS GLORIOUS. and stuff etc etc.

i added you cuz i saw you comment on (maybe?) a pic of logan's and you added me back and IT WAS GLORIOUS. and stuff etc etc.

Did I add you yesterday? Allisonefrank? I've got a bunch of you added but I don't remember who is who :(. The only ones I know for sure are teyonce and Logan. I think :(. Hopefully over time I'll know everyone a lot better! Unless I get kicked out. That's always a possibility.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic