Downloading MP3s is literally the same as stealing a physical product. Good to know.

I knew I wouldn't get very far over there.  Especially since I rarely post, but I did not expect it to backfire on me that hard from the majority of the members.  I deleted the thread.  It was pretty funny though.  But, the mods over there let words like "faggot", "gay", and "ni**er" get dropped everywhere, so I shouldn't have expected much.

Phone interview on Friday for my first high paying job. Positive vibes would be much appreciated. To cleanse my soul I have to get something off my chest. When I was little I use to feed boogers to the cat. Also, when I was 8 I found a Playboy next to a dumpster. Photo shoot of a naked female cop. I checked it out, and I now realize I forgot to wash my hands afterwards. All the filth on that magazine. Damn.

Phone interview on Friday for my first high paying job. Positive vibes would be much appreciated. To cleanse my soul I have to get something off my chest. When I was little I use to feed boogers to the cat. Also, when I was 8 I found a Playboy next to a dumpster. Photo shoot of a naked female cop. I checked it out, and I now realize I forgot to wash my hands afterwards. All the filth on that magazine. Damn.

This is an excellent post. Good luck on your interview!

Hello and good luck! You'll do great! Just don't share that story with them. Haha. Kidding kidding. It was a funny story. Keep us updated!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic