I'm not really interested in the rest of the Blink records, but it does suck that there isn't a place for people to go to discuss them anymore. It's not like the thread got really out of hand anyway - it had only gained one page since the morning, which is surely a new record. 

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED ABOUT THEM. If there was I'm sure nobody would have derailed it. It was definitely out of hand the last few pages, that doesn't belong on that side of the boards.

Is there actually any news on greatest hits and Cheshire Cat in the blink thread? All fun aside I actually want to buy that shit but leaving for Peru this weekend. I might need to make arraignments to get it since their internet sucks and gh might sell out before I get back.

Not to be a dick, but I'm going to be a little bit of a dick. Ask in the HT release thread.

EDIT: Mostly because I don't think any of us in here care/know.

EDIT 2: Also look at the first page of the Blink thread.

EDIT 3: I'm not great at being a dick.

Blink thread is dead so here's the current dates Travis had on the 1st page of that:

These are updated as of 5/14/14 with new TENTATIVE release dates so these might change again. If anything else gets bumped I'll update the thread

Greatest Hits 2xLP clear vinyl with black and silver splatter limited to 3000 copies available 6/10/14

Cheshire Cat LP clear vinyl with blue and yellow splatter limited to 2700 copies available 7/1/14

Neighborhoods 2xLP clear vinyl with black and white splatter limited to 2700 copies available 8/5/14

We are doing the double gatefold that the original release had so this one will be $29.50

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED ABOUT THEM. If there was I'm sure nobody would have derailed it. It was definitely out of hand the last few pages, that doesn't belong on that side of the boards.

There is a thread for every pressing of every record the community is interested in. Why can't there be one for those?

I'll tell you why - it's because people who didn't even care about the releases were coming in to throw the thread wildly off-topic. How come people couldn't leave it alone? Why couldn't the kids just have one thread to talk about their blonk records?

Not to be a dick, but I'm going to be a little bit of a dick. Ask in the HT release thread.

not to be a dick but going to a little by of a dick. for someone who trolls that thread religiously I figured you'd at least have seen some kind of news or info since Travis does post there.

Didn't feel like flipping through more pages after doing so for five minutes with your name (and many posting in here) popping up constantly when I could easily just ask. Thanks for the help tho.

There is a thread for every pressing of every record the community is interested in. Why can't there be one for those?

I'll tell you why - it's because people who didn't even care about the releases were coming in to throw the thread wildly off-topic. How come people couldn't leave it alone? Why couldn't the kids just have one thread to talk about their blonk records?

And it's no coincidence that all the drama and bullshit comes from threads where there's nothing to discuss because the records came out 10 years ago. Discussions about upcoming records are great, because there's something to discuss.

not to be a dick but going to a little by of a dick. for someone who trolls that thread religiously I figured you'd at least have seen some kind of news or info since Travis does post there.

Didn't feel like flipping through more pages after doing so for five minutes with your name (and many posting in here) popping up constantly when I could easily just ask. Thanks for the help tho.

Well, you could look at my edit. OR you could just go to the first page. The very first one. Travis updates the OP.

And it's no coincidence that all the drama and bullshit comes from threads where there's nothing to discuss because the records came out 10 years ago. Discussions about upcoming records are great, because there's something to discuss.

What, and people can't discuss old albums? Bullshit dude. 

As I say. It's a blink thread, so the average age of the posters is going to be lower, and the posts are going to revolve around "Did you get your shipping notification yet?". But that shouldn't matter to you, because if you're not interested, JUST STAY OUT. But you couldn't.

Like I say, I couldn't care less about the thread anymore for my own personal use, but it rustles my jimmies that the people who want the upcoming records are going to miss out on the opportunity to keep up with the release times, etc.

Lol after you edited it yet again. I read it the first time when it was missing. Listen no need to work on being a dick with me, I asked a simple question that didn't need to be responded to with sass. If you know then you know and you can kindly tell me, if you don't, shut up and let my question be ignored or answered.

Because those kids did not only talk about Blink182 releases either.

Travis will update everyone. He always does.

So just stop. Lets be done with that god forsaken topic once and for all.

What, and people can't discuss old albums? Bullshit dude. 

As I say. It's a blink thread, so the average age of the posters is going to be lower, and the posts are going to revolve around "Did you get your shipping notification yet?". But that shouldn't matter to you, because if you're not interested, JUST STAY OUT. But you couldn't.

Like I say, I couldn't care less about the thread anymore for my own personal use, but it rustles my jimmies that the people who want the upcoming records are going to miss out on the opportunity to keep up with the release times, etc.

The average age in there was 25. You should make another one if it's bothering you so much.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic