so my flight leaves for Ohio today. the past 3 days have been....unbelievable. I have been beyond happy while being down here.

my ultimate goal was to leave with a job offer which I am doing. its only a part time job but I guess I did achieve my goal. I want to be down here. I need to be down here. I need to figure out how to make it all work.

so my flight leaves for Ohio today. the past 3 days have been....unbelievable. I have been beyond happy while being down here.

my ultimate goal was to leave with a job offer which I am doing. its only a part time job but I guess I did achieve my goal. I want to be down here. I need to be down here. I need to figure out how to make it all work.

Happy for you!!  Just keep on them about moving up into that level I position and you'll be golden. :)

i love every time you post because i see that gif in your signature :)

Thanks! I'm a huge Shawn Michaels fan

Today is my two year anniversary with the lady. We dated in HS until I moved back to NY in the 11th grade. We decided to go to the movies one day after I moved back down here and things just took off.

So beyond proud of you and Madie with her killer meatballs, ahaha.

You'll figure this all out! Sometimes it just takes one brave act to make things fall into place.

Thanks! I'm a huge Shawn Michaels fan

Today is my two year anniversary with the lady. We dated in HS until I moved back to NY in the 11th grade. We decided to go to the movies one day after I moved back down here and things just took off.

happy anniversary!

perfect example of the let it go/if it's meant to be... scenario

i have no idea what to get my dad for father's day. the man doesn't like any sports teams, doesn't have any real hobbies outside of reading and puttering around the house, doesn't like or want to own any techology type stuff (we got him an mp3 player once that's still in the box never used), and fusses that he 'doesn't need any more clothing'.

i think i've purchased him books for the last million holidays in a row. ugh.

So beyond proud of you and Madie with her killer meatballs, ahaha.

You'll figure this all out! Sometimes it just takes one brave act to make things fall into place.

Aww thanks!

Moose, I hope it all works out.

i have no idea what to get my dad for father's day. the man doesn't like any sports teams, doesn't have any real hobbies outside of reading and puttering around the house, doesn't like or want to own any techology type stuff (we got him an mp3 player once that's still in the box never used), and fusses that he 'doesn't need any more clothing'.

Same here haha.  My dad doesn't like anything really.  But in recent years he's been into cooking, so I've bought him a pressure cooker and grilling accessories.  He likes it I suppose lol.  No idea what to get him this year tho.

Get that man a ham!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic