Because people have the ability to lurk on something, not bid, then bid at the last second to win stuff, which is stupid.

I'll never forget bidding on a Sara Bareilles album just to get sniped by someone who bid $80.00 over my highest bid with 5 secs left. I'm still heartbroken :(

I eloped! Mainly because we have little to no friends, and a small family. No need for ceremonies. Never regretted it.

My family is huge! 76 people just counting immediate family.

Damn, her records go for a lot?

Yeah the first two haven't been repressed. I haven't seen one go under $100 in a while

Edit: just got sniped again but I stuck to my budget and didn't overspend on impulse

My family is huge! 76 people just counting immediate family.

We got like 8 family members that would show up haha. Not saying your ceremony is not necessary though! This is a big day and should be celebrated. Big weddings just were not our thing. We got married by the justice of the peace, then went to a premier steakhouse for ribeyes and crab cakes and drank Stella Artois

For sure! I ran into a bear once as a young kid and it freaked me out. I didn't want to go anywhere near the woods/park/etc for a very long time. So I definitely understand where you're coming from.

I saw foxes as a small child and have never been the same and that's not even as scary as a bear

I've been away from this thread all day and I'bet the topic has changed 10 times already.

Just was genuinely scared by a thunderstorm. Had to take the trash out and the lightning has been pretty low/pretty local. Had one bolt come down straight ahead just as I was bringing the cans to the curb. It was probably about a mile away but still it was staring me directly in the face.

Just was genuinely scared by a thunderstorm. Had to take the trash out and the lightning has been pretty low/pretty local. Had one bolt come down straight ahead just as I was bringing the cans to the curb. It was probably about a mile away but still it was staring me directly in the face.

You might have special powers now. Is that a thing? I feel like I've seen that off a john travolta movie or something. I could be making it all up.

I got a trip! In LA now and NY tomorrow.

As far as planning weddings go, they are expensive. :( but make sure you invest in a good photographer!

I already planned one wedding. I don't think I want to plan another. But who knows. Mr. Right could change my mind

Luckily my dad is a DJ as a side hustle and I know a few photographers. If there was ever a time to ask for a discount, it would be then.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic