I ended up getting asked to work merch for the girl power stage on Warped. They loved me so much and said they would gladly take me out for the full tour next summer if they're still on it. If not, the TM said she would be my reference for any job ever because I was "a total life saver."

I saw nearly all of my friends and hugged so many sweaty bodies. I also forget how much I love warped until I get there.

Got some good dad talks from my old mentors. It was really nice and I just needed to share.

Fuck auntie Anne's whatever, I dated a guy from there when I worked at nestle Cookie cafe in the mall. We'd trade pretzels and cookies. But he ended up being a dick.

Fuck auntie Anne's whatever, I dated a guy from there when I worked at nestle Cookie cafe in the mall. We'd trade pretzels and cookies. But he ended up being a dick.

I only liked the cinnamon sugar ones, but still prefer Philly soft pretzels and PA Dutch pretzels over them any day.  There's a Dutch market near me that makes butter pretzels that put Auntie Anne's to shame.  Now I want a soft pretzel.  Thanks.

Today I learned that Argentine food is awesome, courtesy of the Argentine restaurant not even five minutes from my house that I didn't know about until this afternoon. I had lomo con papas fritas - grilled steak with sauteed tomatoes and onions, topped with queso and chimichurri and served on a pile of French fries. They also had a bunch of different kinds of empanadas, which is what I'm planning on trying next time I go.

I am too goddamn drunk and have too many anxiety problems to deal with there being a bat in the apartment building. At least it wasn't flying around like the one last year. Motherfucker was chilling in front of the front door hopping around. I live on the third (top) floor and going down to smoke a cigarette almost gave me a heart attack. We have a really narrow stairwell and when we get bats it's terrifying.

I went upstairs and grabbed a hoodie because I felt better not having any exposed skin. Came down and couldn't see it so I ran outside and left the door open. Eventually I saw it climbing the door frame and ALMOST coming outside. It kept creeping back in forth between being inside and out while it climbed the frame. Eventually it came outside and tried to fly, immediately flying directly into the car parked about 8 feet in front of the door. It crawled around the sidewalk for awhile, flew back into the car, climbed back up to the sidewalk, and then finally flew away.

I'd be a lot less freaked out if it wasn't acting weird and dumb as fuck, could have rabies or some shit.

I am too goddamn drunk and have too many anxiety problems to deal with there being a bat in the apartment building. At least it wasn't flying around like the one last year. Motherfucker was chilling in front of the front door hopping around. I live on the third (top) floor and going down to smoke a cigarette almost gave me a heart attack. We have a really narrow stairwell and when we get bats it's terrifying.

I went upstairs and grabbed a hoodie because I felt better not having any exposed skin. Came down and couldn't see it so I ran outside and left the door open. Eventually I saw it climbing the door frame and ALMOST coming outside. It kept creeping back in forth between being inside and out while it climbed the frame. Eventually it came outside and tried to fly, immediately flying directly into the car parked about 8 feet in front of the door. It crawled around the sidewalk for awhile, flew back into the car, climbed back up to the sidewalk, and then finally flew away.

I'd be a lot less freaked out if it wasn't acting weird and dumb as fuck, could have rabies or some shit.

Where do you live?

Shit! I couldn't sleep when there was a tiny fly in my room so I don't know how I would react in your situation. Was there an episode on the office where they caught a bat? Sorry, not trying to make light of the situation because my skin would be crawling. Ick

Shit! I couldn't sleep when there was a tiny fly in my room so I don't know how I would react in your situation. Was there an episode on the office where they caught a bat? Sorry, not trying to make light of the situation because my skin would be crawling. Ick

I'm really lucky they can't get into my actual apartment, just the stairwell. My downstairs neighbor has just enough space between her door and the floor that they can get under it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic