Two hours to Seattle! I've got almost 3,000 miles on the odometer for this trip.

Awesome!  Hope you have a good time here!  DM me if you have any questions or anything.

I wish it was 5 and I was drunk.

I'm drinking a beer and brewing some beer right now.  I'm also a little hungover from yesterday...

My band kiddos are in San Fran and just waking up now. I'm getting the "still sleepy" text messages at the moment. 

ALSO JUAN  I SO AGREE WITH YOU. I saw so many kids at the beach in shirts like that and I realized that as a 21 year old adult...I still don't where my DEAD AS FUCK shirt in public.

Who are your band kiddos! Tell me!!!

So this may come as my moment in deeply treading unto old man "get off my lawn!" territory.

I was Moe's earlier today for lunch when a father with his three male kids also came in for lunch. The oldest kid looking maybe 15 years old or so was wearing this shirt:

il_340x270.547846737_82qx.jpg

Now. I'm all for punk rebellion and youth in revolt and all that good stuff. Especially when you're in your teens and living at home and supposedly having to hate your parents. BUT. Part of me was honestly bothered and somewhat perturbed that this kid was wearing that shirt out in public with his parents and siblings, who were considerably younger. Nevermind the fact that his taste in music may be questionable, but would his own parents allow him to be out in public in attired presenting "vulgar" behavior?

In my younger days, my parents would have beaten my ass if I dared to leave the house wearing that even more so if I were to be out with them. I guess the level of propriety and humility and respect have sharply decreased nowadays to when I was a 16 year old punk trying to rebel.

Lighten up, it is just a shirt. I wore my Nirvana Nevermind shirt with the baby penis in public all the time with my folks around. Hell, my dad BOUGHT the damn thing for me. I would rather my kid do their own thing as long as they aren't committing any serious crimes.

Besides, fashion choices for kids should be the last priority for a parent imho as a single, non-parent.

Flantastic/Puddinghat can never go back to being Scumbag Jimmy because let's be real...he just sent me two albums for cookies and the world needs to know it because I'm so excited and happy and wow how nice.

I HAVEN'T EVEN BAKED THE COOKIES YET.

damn thats awesome!

only slightly.

lol...the scumbag will never die.

I haven't had a drink since the whole vodka slushie with skittles disaster 2 months ago. Tonight I'm excited. I rarely ever drink but this bar is called baker st pub so you know, sherlock. I love sherlock.

There was a vodka slushie with skittles disaster?  I must've missed that.  I don't drink vodka, ever, but that sounds awesome.

There was a vodka slushie with skittles disaster? I must've missed that. I don't drink vodka, ever, but that sounds awesome.

I posted about it back when I first joined. I added sugar cookie vodka to a Miami sunrise slush with nerds. It's was the most disgusting thing I've ever created. Sooooo many flavors that shouldn't be together and the vodka burned my insides.

I posted about it back when I first joined. I added sugar cookie vodka to a Miami sunrise slush with nerds. It's was the most disgusting thing I've ever created. Sooooo many flavors that shouldn't be together and the vodka burned my insides.

Wow, that sounds crazy.  I wonder if it would be possible to make some sort of jello shots with skittles.  Small shots that aren't too powerful, but with skittle flavoring doesn't sound crazy.

Wow, that sounds crazy. I wonder if it would be possible to make some sort of jello shots with skittles. Small shots that aren't too powerful, but with skittle flavoring doesn't sound crazy.

My friend soaked gummy bears in vodka and it was the most amazing/disgusting thing. They were so fat from soaking up the vodka. Hahaha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic