I waited till the last minute to make baby hats for my friend's shower tomorrow. I just really really realllllllly hate knitting baby hats. A lot of hate gets knit into these little hats. I just don't find baby stuff cute. I do want to knit what morticia knit for her baby on Addams family lol. A 3 legged onesie! That would be cool to make.

I waited till the last minute to make baby hats for my friend's shower tomorrow. I just really really realllllllly hate knitting baby hats. A lot of hate gets knit into these little hats. I just don't find baby stuff cute. I do want to knit what morticia knit for her baby on Addams family lol. A 3 legged onesie! That would be cool to make.

So much angst in that post! :P

So I blindly bought the Manchester Orchestra 7" for Cope and I really dig it.

Manchester Orchestra are one of my favorites.

To get up at 6:00 to work out or not to get up at 6:00 to work out? Had a day off scheduled tomorrow, now I'm working. I didn't work out today. I'm leaning on yes but at the same time I really don't think I wanna get out of bed. I'll continue my good eating habits though.

I. Can't. Even.

If I recall correctly (I do) all I did on livejournal was bitch and moan and write horrible, sad/angsty poetry. Gross.

yuuuuuuup. although, i'm wondering if going back on my super introspective posts would expose some deep-seeded issues that i was never aware of.

I just watched Silence of the Lambs with some friends and everyone was super high except me. They laughed through the whole damn thing.

My friends and I were really high when we saw The Mist. We were laughing so hard we were fucking CRYING at the ending and everyone walking out of the theater was giving us death glares.

Silence of the Lambs made me really uncomfortable when I was high though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic