Most majestic thing you have ever said.

Thanks. I have my moments.

Looks like my schedule at work has changed...again. Now I have to work M-F, 8-5 like a chump. At least I get to keep my 10% differential since it is a temporary change.

Bye bye 3/4 day weekends...for now.

So my family is going to London, Edinburgh, and a few other places in the UK on the 12th of August for a last family vacation before both kids are out of the house.  Anyways, I'm very excited, but I don't really own any formal attire.  I wear band tees, cutoff shorts and vans every day, and I'm being told I need to get at least one dress shirt, some nice pants, and shoes incase we go for a fancy dinner somewhere.  Any recommendations here?  I'm hoping to just buy some stuff online and hope it fits, because I really don't want to go places to try stuff on, even though I probably should.  So if anyone knows any good websites, that would be awesome!  My sister is a crazy fashion guru, and can afford nice stuff since she's an engineer.  The problem is she's showing me all these cool shirts but they're all like 200 fucking dollars.

So my family is going to London, Edinburgh, and a few other places in the UK on the 12th of August for a last family vacation before both kids are out of the house. Anyways, I'm very excited, but I don't really own any formal attire. I wear band tees, cutoff shorts and vans every day, and I'm being told I need to get at least one dress shirt, some nice pants, and shoes incase we go for a fancy dinner somewhere. Any recommendations here? I'm hoping to just buy some stuff online and hope it fits, because I really don't want to go places to try stuff on, even though I probably should. So if anyone knows any good websites, that would be awesome! My sister is a crazy fashion guru, and can afford nice stuff since she's an engineer. The problem is she's showing me all these cool shirts but they're all like 200 fucking dollars.

Tell her to spring for you

Crybaby is a dope movie. A couple years ago my girlfriend got invited to a party but it was on my birthday and she had already gotten us tickets to an event. Turns out John Waters showed up at that party.

I have to live with that for the rest of my life.

One of my instructors from college photographed him once for some editorial piece.  When he arrived he asked for everybody to clear the room so he could "become John Waters" for the photo shoot.

So my family is going to London, Edinburgh, and a few other places in the UK on the 12th of August for a last family vacation before both kids are out of the house.  Anyways, I'm very excited, but I don't really own any formal attire.  I wear band tees, cutoff shorts and vans every day, and I'm being told I need to get at least one dress shirt, some nice pants, and shoes incase we go for a fancy dinner somewhere.  Any recommendations here?  I'm hoping to just buy some stuff online and hope it fits, because I really don't want to go places to try stuff on, even though I probably should.  So if anyone knows any good websites, that would be awesome!  My sister is a crazy fashion guru, and can afford nice stuff since she's an engineer.  The problem is she's showing me all these cool shirts but they're all like 200 fucking dollars.

I don't ever really need dress clothes either.  I was job hunting, so I picked up a few things at H&M.  It was cheap and they look nice.

So I'm seeing Andrew Jackson Jihad tomorrow, and I thought I was going with two of my friends that I invited.  Well, they ended up inviting like 8 other people, so now I'm seeing AJJ with a bunch of kids who are very likely going to end up being those typical drunk douches at shows, because they only want to go so they can get hammered.  Sigh.

Since I'm a couple months out of warranty on my laptop of COURSE there's a hardware failure that is in no way my fault and renders it useless.

Damn, that sucks.  Part of the reason I still use a desktop is that I know I can fix it if something breaks down.  I do want to get another laptop someday though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic