That's awesome and a shame at the same time. I'm always intrigued by musicians and their stories. It's a shame you couldn't get a long discussion with him about it, but at least there's some music left to listen to to help tell the story. I wonder if my dad had any of his 45s.

http://youtu.be/2Y3ZrXUb7rw

Here's the song off the 45 I'm about to buy next week.

I have a few albums I bought because I loved them in high school. I just draw the line at nu-metal. Maybe because middle school was the worst thing ever but middle school nostalgia is nothing but embarrassment.

Oh, yeah, I mean...nu-metal has never crossed my mind as something I want on vinyl.  It's mostly pop-punk for me, as far as nostalgia.

Those of you that follow me on Instagram know I bought these three still sealed from a guy at work for a very good price.

925945_632340710195659_172172155_n.jpg

I also have the Breaking Bad Jesse Pinkman edition that I bought still sealed. Why can't I bring myself to open these damn things and spin them!? I'm getting sick guys. I can't look past the value of them!

Those of you that follow me on Instagram know I bought these three still sealed from a guy at work for a very good price.

I also have the Breaking Bad Jesse Pinkman edition that I bought still sealed. Why can't I bring myself to open these damn things and spin theme!? I'm getting sick guys. I can't look past the value of them!

That's not even funny to joke about, I hate your guts

925945_632340710195659_172172155_n.jpg

I also have the Breaking Bad Jesse Pinkman edition that I bought still sealed. Why can't I bring myself to open these damn things and spin them!? I'm getting sick guys. I can't look past the value of them!

Open then and spin them, otherwise, one of these days you're going to drop one and just totally fuck the corners up on it and you'll be all like " :mellow: "

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic