Don't ever care about the value of your records. Open them, read the inserts, appreciate the artwork, play the damn record.

You are absolutely right. I only thought about the value to use towards something I want even more :-)

I think the lemonade one is the only one I've had! with the vanilla custard on it? It's been a while.

You heard this yet? Super heavy! http://noisey.vice.com/blog/electric-wizard-i-am-nothing-listen

Besides leaving them sealed isn't always the best for the actual records.

Yeah, my thing was, I was looking to sell them for some other things I REALLY wanted. I thought keeping them sealed would up the resale. My final thought on this is... I want these things too. So I am not going to sell them, I will save money for the other things I want, that will probably get repressed soon anyway. Jamming now and cleaning some dishes!

Those of you that follow me on Instagram know I bought these three still sealed from a guy at work for a very good price.

925945_632340710195659_172172155_n.jpg

I also have the Breaking Bad Jesse Pinkman edition that I bought still sealed. Why can't I bring myself to open these damn things and spin them!? I'm getting sick guys. I can't look past the value of them!

As soon as I get in the car I open it lol. Mainly to check that it's not damaged. I try and not see the value in it, just the enjoyment I'll get out of it.

All the food you post looks delicious!!!! And I just witnessed a pizza that had sliced commodities cheese all on it so that should tell you what I'm dealing with. Lol.

Thanks! I love to eat. Loving in the south just exacerbates that problem lol

who the fuck is randy

Idk why but this was hilarious to me.

You are absolutely right. I only thought about the value to use towards something I want even more :-)

You heard this yet? Super heavy! http://noisey.vice.com/blog/electric-wizard-i-am-nothing-listen

Yes! Both of the new tracks they've released sound awesome!

As soon as I get in the car I open it lol. Mainly to check that it's not damaged. I try and not see the value in it, just the enjoyment I'll get out of it.

I am typically the same way. I always hope, my my surprise, it is colored even though it doesn't say it is. With this though, I made a deal with this guy at work, months went by, and he finally brought them in. I also didn't realize the pressing that each on was, some worth a good deal of money. ALSO, haha, I have had my eye on a couple of gems that were really reasonably priced. So I was just like, "I can sell these and get something I have been lurking for." In the end, I made enough money this week to get these, and those sooooo I opened them :-)

Cheesey Petes! My internet was going bonkers there for a minute.

Wait, Randy blocked someone? Did I really miss that much while I was gone? 

I feel like I'm blocked by a million users which wouldn't surprise me at all, oh well. 

I didn't realize my VC attention was so sought after. I'm feeling special, yet I don't have a swollen head thanks to:

Who cares who he blocked? Come on eggo, you are better than that.

who the fuck is randy

Hold on a sec Joto, lemme see if I can find the other one.

EDIT: You know what? I was wrong, only one. But I remembered getting stoked about another stoner metal band putting something out and that was the new Sleep track. My brain just crapped out on me for a minute.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic