I have to separate everything in needs and wants. That should make it easier.

I've been slowing my purchases lately too.  I've been asking myself if I'll listen to it again after it goes on the shelf and if I don't think I will (or the mp3s will be enough), I skip the purchase.  I think I've bought 8 records this month, which is pretty low for me.  I've also been selling some stuff that I know I won't listen to again.  I have records that I haven't listened to for 10+ years, probably don't need them anymore.

Just spent 115$ on three tickets for the Tim, Eric and Dr. Steve Brule tour.  Ouch.  I could have swore they were 10$ cheaper for the Chrimbus tour.  I'm giving one ticket to my best friend for her birthday and the other is for my girlfriend.  I think it was worth it.

Jealous.

I've been slowing my purchases lately too.  I've been asking myself if I'll listen to it again after it goes on the shelf and if I don't think I will (or the mp3s will be enough), I skip the purchase.  I think I've bought 8 records this month, which is pretty low for me.  I've also been selling some stuff that I know I won't listen to again.  I have records that I haven't listened to for 10+ years, probably don't need them anymore.

I need to do this. -_-  In all honesty, I'd probably be set knocking my collection down to like...100 records. Could definitely get rid of all my 7" since I never listen to them.

I need to do this. -_-  In all honesty, I'd probably be set knocking my collection down to like...100 records. Could definitely get rid of all my 7" since I never listen to them.

I need to cut down my 7"s too.  Unless it's either a) really good or B) keeping a discography complete, I should dump it.  I don't plan on moving anytime soon, but I'm starting to feel like I'm going to trim a lot of fat.

I only started eating breakfast a few years ago.  Made a huge difference in my day, even if I am still eating it later than I probably should.

I hear ya, I get up at 6 and don't normally eat until 10 or later.  There's been a few times when I've gone all the way until 2 pm.  I can't keep doing that.  It has to be really bad for me.

I'm the only one from oklahoma so I doubt I'll meet anyone from here. But maybe I'll meet someone when I visit dallas or San Francisco in the future? Or London?

Obviously, when you come to SF there will be the hangs with ME. (Hopefully if I am not working.)

Settling in at the new job. This may be the 1st job that I have ever had that I am genuinely excited to go to everyday in my whole life.

Congrats dude! that has to feel good.

luckily i haven't been into the POs that are up lately. thankfully.

that'll change when ben howard announces his new album. I'm also speculating a new i can make a mess record this year, too. dammit lol.

Gah. I adore that man. He can definitely be my MCM (I don't think I have ever had a MCM haha but for all the giggs.)  I wish I had started collecting vinyl earlier. I have so many holes in my collection. I saw him live a few years back and it was a fantastic show. Have you ever seen his cover of Call me Maybe? Cracks me up every time.

What a BABE.

I mean...

2ptckeq.jpg

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic