Thank you for censoring that. I almost used the original version as my avatar, but realized that then my every post would be both NSFW and NSFL

I contemplated putting the uncensored in a spoiler box but that still didnt seem right for this thread. What is NSFL? Not suitable for life?

I contemplated putting the uncensored in a spoiler box but that still didnt seem right for this thread. What is NSFL? Not suitable for life?

Not safe for lunch

Either of those works. I just recently heard the NSFL tag, on this very forum in fact. Not suitable for life is what I was told.

I loved him, so I didn't care. I just wouldn't let him kiss me right after he smoked. (Unless we were drunk.... haha). He put pressure on himself to quit and I encouraged him. But he just kept going back.

Yeah I kinda figured the love thingy would be the reason people can do it. Thats cool, I respect that.

Yeah I kinda figured the love thingy would be the reason people can do it. Thats cool, I respect that.

Ha. Well... It didn't work out so well for me. Pfft.

Anyway! I am going on a thrifting adventure! Haven't done this in a while and it used to be something I did almost every day in the last town I lived in. But now that I live in the city it seems pointless since it's mostly just forever 21, h & m and picked through stuff. It is kind of depressing because it used to be so relaxing for me. I would go up to this little town outside of the one I lived in. It was a pretty big retirement community so it would be vintage galore. I miss that. :(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic