Scored three vintage dresses and a sweater for $11 today. Feeling smug!

Feeling smug gf, rightfully so !

I always feel smug after good thrift finds, soo yessssss girl. YESSSSS.

You gals look sharp in your new pictures.

Thanks, Zeppy Frownwell!

Awwwwwwwww

Thirded.

I'm seriously surprised I enjoyed Don Jon as much as I did.

It was a movie where you couldn't predict anything. I like those kind of movies.

Also I watched Gia for the first time. So good! I was never interested because everyone talks about the nude lady stuff and that's just not enough of a reason for me to watch a movie. Anyways, watched it and the story was great. I think I had the censored version because after watching GOT, this was tame lol. I don't want to say anything else incase of spoilers but it messed with my emotions!! Good good movie.

It was a movie where you couldn't predict anything. I like those kind of movies.

Also I watched Gia for the first time. So good! I was never interested because everyone talks about the nude lady stuff and that's just not enough of a reason for me to watch a movie. Anyways, watched it and the story was great. I think I had the censored version because after watching GOT, this was tame lol. I don't want to say anything else incase of spoilers but it messed with my emotions!! Good good movie.

but Tina, there were no zombies or even Jimmy JR

Know what?  I'm actually capable of saying life is okay right now.  Somehow, my aunt who I presumed was near to death recovered well from her seizure and is now going to do a series of procedures which will give her about another 4 years.  I've been doing much more with others and I'm genuinely happier than I've been in months.  I don't understand it but things have just gotten progressively better and better.  From seeing my best friend sick, frail and weak to making a recovery and then seeing my aunt presumably on her deathbed to possibly having another four years is just unbelievable.  

I'm definitely thankful for everything that I have at the moment.

Know what? I'm actually capable of saying life is okay right now. Somehow, my aunt who I presumed was near to death recovered well from her seizure and is now going to do a series of procedures which will give her about another 4 years. I've been doing much more with others and I'm genuinely happier than I've been in months. I don't understand it but things have just gotten progressively better and better. From seeing my best friend sick, frail and weak to making a recovery and then seeing my aunt presumably on her deathbed to possibly having another four years is just unbelievable.

That's awesome man. I've been trying to enjoy every day because it seems like all of my HS classmates are passing away. It gets really depressing at times. Lost almost 15-20 classmates and it hasn't been 10 years yet.

I have been incredibly tempted to crochet these Cat butt coasters but I didn't know if I wanted to stare at a Cat butt but now I'm thinking I should make some pink underwear to censor them lol. I don't know why I didn't make that connection on my own! Haha.

Here I'll hide it behind a spoiler

14779636911_b84900835c_n.jpg

Untitled by boyoma, on Flickr

That's awesome man. I've been trying to enjoy every day because it seems like all of my HS classmates are passing away. It gets really depressing at times. Lost almost 15-20 classmates and it hasn't been 10 years yet.

We lost like 4 or 5 so far, and it's been since 2009.  It's crazy.  They all seemed to go close to one another too, but there hasn't been one in maybe 2 years thankfully though. 

Know what? I'm actually capable of saying life is okay right now. Somehow, my aunt who I presumed was near to death recovered well from her seizure and is now going to do a series of procedures which will give her about another 4 years. I've been doing much more with others and I'm genuinely happier than I've been in months. I don't understand it but things have just gotten progressively better and better. From seeing my best friend sick, frail and weak to making a recovery and then seeing my aunt presumably on her deathbed to possibly having another four years is just unbelievable.

I'm so glad things are improving! I've been through a rough patch myself and knowing you are finally getting through it is one of the greatest feelings you can have.

I'm so glad things are improving! I've been through a rough patch myself and knowing you are finally getting through it is one of the greatest feelings you can have.

Couldn't agree more. Now I feel like I'm ready to move on from my job. Hopefully the good things roll on as I actually take that next step and go forward.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic