Tax free weekend? Is that exactly what it sounds like? I don't think we have that here...

Yup no tax on clothes and school items for this weekend. We are slammed and people are trying to get over.

No ma'am the Prada handbags are not tax free.

It's 2:00, and in a mall that is crazy packed, I'm at $-40. Thank god for my iPod.

Whoa why?

Is tax free weekend still a thing in NY? I remember hearing about it as a kid but completely forgot about it...so I'm guessing it's not.

Stopped at Dunkin Donuts on my way to work, pulled up to the window and tried to pay and the guy was like "Oh the last person just paid for you." I was like "uh, on purpose?" Apparently it WAS on purpose. So thank you, coffee angel, wherever/whoever you are.

Is tax free weekend still a thing in NY? I remember hearing about it as a kid but completely forgot about it...so I'm guessing it's not.

Stopped at Dunkin Donuts on my way to work, pulled up to the window and tried to pay and the guy was like "Oh the last person just paid for you." I was like "uh, on purpose?" Apparently it WAS on purpose. So thank you, coffee angel, wherever/whoever you are.

Nah NY got rid of tax on clothes a few years back if I remember correctly. May have been Jersey.

Hopefully you didn't pay it forward like some damn conformist

My friends are lame.  We should be at a beer festival right now, but they decided against it, then I said let's go to Yards Brewery instead and they agreed, and now that the day comes nobody responds.  Someone meet me in Philly and let's go record shopping or something.

Aww, I would if I was in Philly!

I think it was back when I still lived there about 5 or 6 years ago.

Luckily there wasn't anyone behind me so I didn't feel pressured. It ended up being a good omen. Work has been going smoothly all day after the rest of the week being a clusterfuck.

I feel the same way man, this week has be nothing but running around and dealing with stupid shit. However, had a pretty nostalgic mail day!

928319_340344712783038_1126536890_n.jpg

Score these two things for under ten bucks together.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic