Which one? New?

Nah not new, I finally couldn't live any longer without a 1st US press Master of Reality. It's the only one that I reeeeeally neeeeeded (that's supposed to be a faux-whine in case no one got it.) to have any more.

Eventually I'll replace my copy of Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath with an olive label 1st press, though, but they're pretty cheap and easy to come by.

Up until this point I've managed to snag: Black Sabbath (1st us, olive label), Paranoid (1st us, olive label), Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath (not sure press), and Never Say Die (not sure of press.) I paid $3.00 a while back at a store my buddy worked at for Paranoid, all the others I've gotten for less than $1 by being patient/lucky.  Bummed to break my streak, but happy to have it.

Nah not new, I finally couldn't live any longer without a 1st US press Master of Reality. It's the only one that I reeeeeally neeeeeded (that's supposed to be a faux-whine in case no one got it.) to have any more.

Eventually I'll replace my copy of Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath with an olive label 1st press, though, but they're pretty cheap and easy to come by.

Up until this point I've managed to snag: Black Sabbath (1st us, olive label), Paranoid (1st us, olive label), Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath (not sure press), and Never Say Die (not sure of press.) I paid $3.00 a while back at a store my buddy worked at for Paranoid, all the others I've gotten for less than $1 by being patient/lucky.  Bummed to break my streak, but happy to have it.

Damn thats not bad at all.

/jealous

Damn thats not been at all.

/jealous

Haha, I used to go to this barn out in the middle of nowhere when I lived in Rochester and I bought sooooo many records from them. I don't think many people actually bought records from them, because it was mostly a barn full of like...barn stuff and house stuff, almost like a big flea market or garage sale.

Anyway.

They'd get records when they bought big lots of stuff, and I'd go out there and sift through vinyl for like...6 hours on a Saturday or whatever. I almost always went alone, otherwise people would get bored/too allergy-ed out and I'd have to leave before I was done.

They charged $.50 per record or 3 for $1. I got BS- S/t, SBS, and NSD there, plus they always had really weird 12" singles and a lot of other sweet rock stuff. I got Technotronic - Pump Up the Jams, Salt 'n' Pepa - Push It, House of Pain - Jump around 7," all kinds of stupid stuff, but a bunch of other neat stuff too. I can't remember everything, but I'm sure I picked up so Nilsson, some Neil Young. You know, classic stuff.

Haha, I used to go to this barn out in the middle of nowhere when I lived in Rochester and I bought sooooo many records from them. I don't think many people actually bought records from them, because it was mostly a barn full of like...barn stuff and house stuff, almost like a big flea market or garage sale.

Anyway.

They'd get records when they bought big lots of stuff, and I'd go out there and sift through vinyl for like...6 hours on a Saturday or whatever. I almost always went alone, otherwise people would get bored/too allergy-ed out and I'd have to leave before I was done.

They charged $.50 per record or 3 for $1. I got BS- S/t, SBS, and NSD there, plus they always had really weird 12" singles and a lot of other sweet rock stuff. I got Technotronic - Pump Up the Jams, Salt 'n' Pepa - Push It, House of Pain - Jump around 7," all kinds of stupid stuff, but a bunch of other neat stuff too. I can't remember everything, but I'm sure I picked up so Nilsson, some Neil Young. You know, classic stuff.

That is fucking awesome. I love sifting through records but where I live it takes about 20mins & done. If only I had known about that place when I used to visit there I'd gobble some up too. Course I wasnt into vinyl back then.

I always bought Italian Ice at the grocery store, my wife never really cared to try it. We'll she just had a spoonful of my Orange Italian Ice and loved it....damn it.

We dont have authentic Italian  Ice round here so I just buy Luigi's, but its mucho delicioso. The Blue Raspberry, holy shit

I wish! I would pay someone just for their NFL Sunday Ticket log in these days. Came with my Madden 25 last year. No way I am paying 300 for mobile this year.

Ooooooffffff.... thats too much $

Oh yeah, munching on some Luigi's right now. Cotton Candy...it's okay.

Yeah the CC isnt terrible. I love the Orange, BR, Watermelon & Green Apple.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic