watch Dear Zachary and you'll understand haha.

the best movie that i never want to watch again.

the less you know about it going into it, the better.

I made my friend watch it one night as we were getting ready to go out. She was sobbing, had to redo her makeup 3 times.

True.

I have made other types of peppers stuff with different cheeses though.

Those little bell peppers stuffed with a little blue cheese or pepper jack are pretty nuts.

A bar in philly does bacon wrapped poppers. Dear god are they good. Usually bacon overpowers whatever it's made with, but it didn't overpower the taste of them. 10/10 would eat again.

I got the job I interviewed for!  I'll be starting as soon as a replacement can be found, which will be about a month.  The is a little less than was in the job offer, but I think that's due to my lack of experience.  It's still quite a bit more than I'm currently making and I can't complain at all.  Very happy about today.

=[ is it the fish that is displeasing you? or the seaweed or

Something went wrong with the rice, I'm not sure if it's because I forgot to rinse before boiling it? It just doesn't taste like it normally does. 

Then I made spicy tuna but it got really dry. 

If it was one or the other, I could deal. but I just can't do it.

I got the job I interviewed for!  I'll be starting as soon as a replacement can be found, which will be about a month.  The is a little less than was in the job offer, but I think that's due to my lack of experience.  It's still quite a bit more than I'm currently making and I can't complain at all.  Very happy about today.

:)

Something went wrong with the rice, I'm not sure if it's because I forgot to rinse before boiling it? It just doesn't taste like it normally does. 

Then I made spicy tuna but it got really dry. 

If it was one or the other, I could deal. but I just can't do it.

:(

Congrats!

I got the job I interviewed for! I'll be starting as soon as a replacement can be found, which will be about a month. The is a little less than was in the job offer, but I think that's due to my lack of experience. It's still quite a bit more than I'm currently making and I can't complain at all. Very happy about today.

Congrats!!!!!!!

Nice goin' man!

I got the job I interviewed for! I'll be starting as soon as a replacement can be found, which will be about a month. The is a little less than was in the job offer, but I think that's due to my lack of experience. It's still quite a bit more than I'm currently making and I can't complain at all. Very happy about today.

that's awesome congrats

I could never adjust to overnight shifts. I always lose a ton of weight because I never eat, just sleep nonstop.

The first year I kind of liked it, but it's wearing on me now.  I'm kind of a night owl anyway, just not to the extent that my shift covers.  It'll be nice to be on a normal schedule though, I feel like my sleep pattern is pretty unhealthy and it'll be nice to get it a little more regular.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic