Well then I'll just be happy about having a fine motor vehicle to get myself to where the ice cream is.

Stewarts is awesome. I lived in Saratoga Springs for about six months and I definitely didn't miss out on the greatness.

Well shit, I grew up like 15 minutes down route 9 from Saratoga. I actually went to the track last month and then got hammered on Caroline St.

I was up there for Navy business in '08. Made it through the end of the winter and enjoyed the spring into July. Didn't get to go to the track, unfortunately.

I lived in a community on the north side of Saratoga Lake. Walked out on the frozen lake (terrifying). I don't really need to do that ever again. I'll take my SoCal winters.

Dude. You're always fucking pissing and moaning about the tiniest shit. I get that it's not just you and it's a generational/age thing, but maybe go complain where someone actually cares. You get on here and you say shit that EVERYONE IGNORES until it pisses them off enough to tell you to stop being a baby. I'm not about to argue with a 16 year old about life being hard. Suck it up, or take it to reddit/facebook.

Also, do you not get that this is exactly what I'm saying about you?

That does suck, but guess what? Actually paying that money as an adult sucks more. You're an entitled brat, and your parents are going through some shit. I know, because I too just had to spend over $2000 on my car.

Ha! You don't have wealth. Your parents might, but if you're bitching over them having to spend $2000 on their car and shit being tight, I doubt that too. I feel sorry for you that you think you have to flaunt things and throw bitch-fits to get attention, and I hope things aren't actually too tight. Money troubles suck.

If I were your parents and I saw the things you write on here, I'd slap the shit out of you.

First off you can't even get my age right so you've lost credibility there. My problem isn't you calling me out, it's this fuck boy attitude you're coming at my with, you could have said "hey there friend you complain a lot you should not do that" but not you decided to get all heated with this fuck ass tone of yours

You literally act like my family's wealth does not effect me, or that I don't work to get the things I have, I've earned that money kido, people don't just drop money on clothes for no fucking reason, I work for that shit bitch. I earn it. I may be entitled to you because I may have gotten more than you did when you were I was your age but you being jealous of some 17 year old on the internet if fucking pathetic. You act like I don't empathize for my parents in this situation and, I more than empathize for them in this situation.

You act like all I do is complain about shit, I understand I do complain often, and they can be petty things but chill your bitch ass out. And yeah 2k in unexpected repairs suck especially when they come at the same time as back to school shit and other things I was promised, but like I said I came here to complain about the lack of transport for me.

On top of that you act like just because I'm 17 I'm not allowed to get upset because those aren't "Real problems" but yeah I have a lot of my fucking plate right now because in 3 moths I have to decide where I want to be in 5 years and all this other petty bullshit, you honestly don't know that the fuck is going on in my life right now, and you coming at me with this dry ass tone, like just get the fuck back in your lane because you have no fucking right.

You know why I complain about the petty shit because it feels rude to come in here and dump baggage on strangers, I'm not trying to play victim but you're way out of line homes.

ps this is a forum grammar is secondary 

I was up there for Navy business in '08. Made it through the end of the winter and enjoyed the spring into July. Didn't get to go to the track, unfortunately.

I lived in a community on the north side of Saratoga Lake. Walked out on the frozen lake (terrifying). I don't really need to do that ever again. I'll take my SoCal winters.

My dad used to take me ice fishing on Saratoga Lake. I remember it fondly, but at the time I know I was bored as fuck. One year his shack fell through the ice and that was the end of that. The track can be pretty fun. I usually watch my friends lose on complicated bets while i just put $2 on whatever horse has the silliest name.

Woe division, you don't need to decide where you want to be in 5 years. Whatever you think you decide will just change 100 times anyways. Please look back on your posts in 5+ years and you'll see where everyone is coming from.

I'm about to get some McDonalds coffee because they're all that's open right now. Pretty lame that since they've made all coffee $1 they seem to only have one shitty size for the iced coffee.

Went to the track at Del Mar a few weeks ago and enjoyed myself. I only remember one horse's name specifically... Ice Cream Truck. I cheered and cheered, but it wasn't his day.

Edit: her?

Horse names are always ridiculous. Like, every race you think "That horse's name is so ridiculous I will never forget it" then the next race comes up and there's something 100x more absurd. I was going to bet on a horse named Hot American Love (or something very similar) but I had a good feeling about a horse with 30-1 odds called Ambusher. In the last straight away he shot from last to third. I was so close to being right. I only go maybe once a year but I always feel kinda shitty afterwards because I'm all about animal rights and eat almost no meat (some seafood and occasionally poultry), so betting on horses makes me feel guilty.

First off you're awesome. My problem isn't important I know, it's my attitude that I need to learn to control, you said exactly what needed to be said and I really need to learn to appreciate my great life.

Ok I was gonna keep going but it's taking too long to type things right now and you wrote too much.

I have to wake up at 9am to go get my sister and bring her to school every day but here I am still awake at 3am. Not even tired, slept 5 hours yesterday.

Are you in your early 20s? I lived that "fuck sleep" life in my teens and early 20s. Now when I get less than 8 hours I spend all day feeling like I'm gonna die an hoping everyone else dies with me.

Are you in your early 20s? I lived that "fuck sleep" life in my teens and early 20s. Now when I get less than 8 hours I spend all day feeling like I'm gonna die an hoping everyone else dies with me.

I'm 24, I don't do it on purpose though. I thought it was funny when I was 17 but I'd really like to sleep normally one day

I'm good with anywhere from 6 to 8 hours.  I wake up feeling best after about 7 hours most days.  I used to be far more functional on less sleep, now it catches up with me really hard.

I'm good with anywhere from 6 to 8 hours. I wake up feeling best after about 7 hours most days. I used to be far more functional on less sleep, now it catches up with me really hard.

Around 7 hours makes me feel like such shit it's so weird. I can sleep a few hours and instantly wake up, but if it gets to 7 it's sooooooo hard. I think my body has two sleep lengths; 4 or 10. No in between.

I can do less than two and pass it off as a nap - or between six and ten.

Anything in between two to six and I'm dead tired.

Anything over ten and I just feel awful.

Edit: I work "twilight shift" which is 2 - 10pm, so I go to be between 2 and 4 AM and get up at noon most days.

Good life.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic