I got to work this morning to find a bee in my office. It managed to fly out so I closed the door, but Idk how to get it out of the entire office for good and I'm the only one here. =\ So I'm currently locked away in my small office that has no vent so the AC doesn't get in here. It's starting to get really hot...

I once woke up with one of those fuckers sitting on the end of my nose in a room with closed/locked doors/windows. I blame science

Not supposed to have any coffee, to be completely honest. But sometimes I treat myself to some here at work. Only about once every couple weeks. I'll have decaf then. But I know decaf is full of chemicals and whatnot to make it decaf, and that's not Paleo (only organic black coffee is acceptable, but its also got caffeine), so I really am stuck at all possible ends lol.

It sucks because I just genuinely enjoy coffee. The caffeine never effected me.

I was on coffee all the damn time then one day I started feeling shaky, weak, and really hungry. This kept going on as I tried different things, different diet, eating at diff time. Finally I cut out all caffeine and I'm fine now. I don't know how I all of the sudden got a caffeine sensitivity... but it happened.

I was on coffee all the damn time then one day I started feeling shaky, weak, and really hungry. This kept going on as I tried different things, different diet, eating at diff time. Finally I cut out all caffeine and I'm fine now. I don't know how I all of the sudden got a caffeine sensitivity... but it happened.

Thats terrible. =\ I feel really good about being caffeine free. I feel like I've accomplished something lol.

Between preorders, and records waiting for me when I get home, I have 24 incoming records.  It's a nice feeling considering I bought maybe 5 records during the first half of summer.  Except now I really need to slow down.  School starts up next week, which means immediately being broke.

Not supposed to have any coffee, to be completely honest. But sometimes I treat myself to some here at work. Only about once every couple weeks. I'll have decaf then. But I know decaf is full of chemicals and whatnot to make it decaf, and that's not Paleo (only organic black coffee is acceptable, but its also got caffeine), so I really am stuck at all possible ends lol.

It sucks because I just genuinely enjoy coffee. The caffeine never effected me.

Decaf coffee has no chemicals added. The beans are just roasted different and longer.

I hope you went to Brew Lab when you were in Edinburgh.  

Never heard of it. I had to search to find coffee that wasn't pre-ground while there.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic