The company was called Meathead Movers. They employ student athletes and have clearly set out policies and standards, so I felt good about supporting them and I felt confident in their professionalism and care of our household items. Getting people to help me would've been an issue, too. It also would have taken me much longer to get it done. I highly recommend paying for the services if you have the means.

We either didn't get any mail today or they never came by. I was expecting a couple packages. Oh well.

I know my postal carrier is probably busy due to having yesterday off, but I really dislike the tardiness of my mail after a long weekend. I'm apparently turning into an old man who wants his mail on time, goddamnit! I'm actually just waiting for a new debit card...

Do you yell "GET OFF MY LAWN" too?

Have four more hours to kill before going to work.  I like having a few hours to drink coffee and bum around the house before I leave, but anything more than that and I get stir crazy.  Glad I was able to take my dog on a walk before it started pouring, hopefully it stops raining before I leave.

Also, why do dried beans take so damn long to cook?

Have four more hours to kill before going to work. I like having a few hours to drink coffee and bum around the house before I leave, but anything more than that and I get stir crazy. Glad I was able to take my dog on a walk before it started pouring, hopefully it stops raining before I leave.

Also, why do dried beans take so damn long to cook?

It's almost time until you transfer, isn't it? I bet you're excited!!

It's almost time until you transfer, isn't it? I bet you're excited!!

It is!  Six more shifts, two of which are a little shorter because I'm catching a few shows in the next few weeks.  The combination of getting off of nights and moving into a job I think I'll really like has me pretty excited.

How are things with your transfer?  Did they get better at all?

It is! Six more shifts, two of which are a little shorter because I'm catching a few shows in the next few weeks. The combination of getting off of nights and moving into a job I think I'll really like has me pretty excited.

How are things with your transfer? Did they get better at all?

You'll love getting off nights! However I gained a bunch of weight when I did that so I don't recommend having the time of your life

Sorry hit reply accidentally too soon!

Oh and my transfer didn't make my job worse but I wouldn't say it's better at all. My best bet is to find a different occupation. Clocking in at 4am and working nonstop for 8 hours on my feet just isn't my thing. I'll survive though. I want an office job but I don't have my degree yet so I just need to push on through and finish.

You'll love getting off nights! However I gained a bunch of weight when I did that so I don't recommend having the time of your life

I was actually told I'd put on weight when I started working nights and I think the opposite happened.  Even having weekends have this last month has caused me to eat worse.  It seems like I've been a lot busier and have just been eating out more.  I might have to reign it in a bit.

Oh and my transfer didn't make my job worse but I wouldn't say it's better at all. My best bet is to find a different occupation. Clocking in at 4am and working nonstop for 8 hours on my feet just isn't my thing. I'll survive though. I want an office job but I don't have my degree yet so I just need to push on through and finish.

You could always look for something different in your spare time too.  Job hunting sucks, but at least you're not in dire need of one and can take your time and find something you might like.  Even if it's not an office job, there might be something else out there temporarily.  Before I started the current job I have, I was working one that I absolutely loathed.  I was miserable and finally I couldn't take it and ended up putting all of my energy into finding something different.

I just love snacking. I love it so much. Meals aren't as amazing as snacks. I ate a giant macaron today and all I can think about is getting another one tomorrow!

My friends moved to Texas (4 hours from me) and they want me to join them. I'm really debating on just dealing with my current job until the semester ends and I can find something else in Texas.

I just love snacking. I love it so much. Meals aren't as amazing as snacks. I ate a giant macaron today and all I can think about is getting another one tomorrow!

I snack a little bit, but it's usually granola or trail mix.  Bags of chips don't last too long in my company, so I don't really purchase them too often.  I have no will power when it comes to that stuff.

I snack a little bit, but it's usually granola or trail mix. Bags of chips don't last too long in my company, so I don't really purchase them too often. I have no will power when it comes to that stuff.

I stock chips for 8 hours a day so I hate them. Haha. The rustle of the bag drives me up the wall!

I stock chips for 8 hours a day so I hate them. Haha. The rustle of the bag drives me up the wall!

My first job was at a movie theatre.  That was over 10 years ago and I'm still ruined on popcorn.  I know what you mean.

Nearly ate an entire small tub of hummus with some chips today. I'm ready to finish it and start on another. Snacks!

I'm the same way.  I could eat a tub of hummus and chips without even realizing it.  I need to make some hummus soon.

What what what!?! I will google this right now ! I am definitely interested !! Thanks :D

I meant to mention it when I ordered, but I forgot about it until it showed up!

Apparently the first print cover is sold out. I found out in the back of the book that there are variant covers for different shops, conventions, and other retailers.

http://www.dynamite.com/htmlfiles/viewProduct.html?PRO=C72513021686101012

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic