I have one more class (Sociology 251), and then I'm bussing home and heading to Canmore for the weekend with 4 friends.  Woooo!!

Also I just got a copy of Moving Mountains self titled on translucent green for $40ppd to Canada.  Not bad considering shipping is $12, and the only way to get it was in a bundle with a t shirt and a slipmat for like $50.

And Jared/Youinreverse, thanks for the offer but after picking up that Moving Mountains record and bidding on this twiabp record, I don't think I could afford it right now.  I appreciate the offer though.  Maybe if it's still available down the road I'll take you up on it.  I can get it from SRC for like $32ppd, which isn't too bad though.

This surprises me. No judgments, just surprised.

ASEXUAL. Also no judgments of course.

Hahaha! I think everyone is always surprised by it. 

All the boys who have tried to kiss me have been sleazy and i have really high standards. 

Also, asexuality plays into it a lot.

Nice!  I'm glad you dig it.

I kept seeing you post about the band and I could see how passionate you were about the music, so I've been meaning to check it out.

Honestly, I was afraid it was going to be like that time I listened to Deja Entendu because of the boards and then realized that there is a reason I'm out of the loop on a lot of the music here.

Thank you for not letting that be the case again.

:wub:

Thanks. I've mastered the avoiding kisses. 

Putting my hands over my face, putting my hands over the other person's face, throwing a blanket over my head, and my personal fav: dropping to the floor.

I literally ran away once!! He went for the kiss and I just ran away. And another one tried to be sneaky and pinned me down while I had been drinking and I bit that fuckers hand really hard.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic