Next time I have money I'm getting a TWIABP tattoo because life is a joke

Had I grown up in New England I would already have a "Thank you New England trees" tattoo.  They sold a patch a long time ago, and those lyrics were wrapped around the NE states.  You probably know which one I'm talking about.

Ah, the ole "play possum." Classic.

You know it! 

I've got all the moves. 

I literally ran away once!! He went for the kiss and I just ran away. And another one tried to be sneaky and pinned me down while I had been drinking and I bit that fuckers hand really hard.

Someone pinned me down once and I kneed him so hard in the stomach and balls. 

Had I grown up in New England I would already have a "Thank you New England trees" tattoo.  They sold a patch a long time ago, and those lyrics were wrapped around the NE states.  You probably know which one I'm talking about.

I have that patch. I think I have all of their patches except the Whenever, If Ever cover art one because they were tour only and they were sold out by the record release show.

I'm leaning towards getting "The body is a form of failure" with some sort of casket/tree imagery 

Hey Lerman, why was someone so determined for a couple days not to let you get over 1000 rep points?

Hahaha you've noticed too? I have no idea but it was kinda ridiculous. The fact that someone spent their day making sure I didn't get over 1,000 is a little sad. 

No clue who it was and didn't really bother to look. 

I love hugs though. I want everyone to hug me all the time.

I'm anti hug. I've had a few times where guys want to do front hug and I try the side hug and I don't know the whole thing makes me suspicious especially since I'm constantly being asked for a hug by the same dudes. I don't trust easily.

Guys is that a thing or am I being paranoid here?

I'm anti hug. I've had a few times where guys want to do front hug and I try the side hug and I don't know the whole thing makes me suspicious especially since I'm constantly being asked for a hug by the same dudes. I don't trust easily.

Guys is that a thing or am I being paranoid here?

I don't even know what a side hug is :unsure:

Hahaha you've noticed too? I have no idea but it was kinda ridiculous. The fact that someone spent their day making sure I didn't get over 1,000 is a little sad. 

No clue who it was and didn't really bother to look.

I THINK THERE IS A REASON HE NOTICED!!!!!!!!!

Oh snap! I'm calling froggie out! Haha. Just kidding!!! :P

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic