Hahahah maybe I'll never use my d300 anymore. $1,000 paper weight.

lol! Same with my 5DMKII i suppose.

Canon Ae-1's are the best camera hands down.

lol I have one. While it's a workhorse (mine was my mother's before she gifted it to me), there are many options for better cameras out there.

My D5000 just sits in its case, idle. I need to either sell it or just use it again. I have 3 lenses too. Such a dingus.

I toured with my d300 for years. I only ever needed two lenses, oddly. Since I stopped touring I never use the damn thing. I really should get back into it, or my phone camera is sadly going to replace it and I'll sell it.

So many captures. So many captures.

I toured with my d300 for years. I only ever needed two lenses, oddly. Since I stopped touring I never use the damn thing. I really should get back into it, or my phone camera is sadly going to replace it and I'll sell it.

I am really curious. What were your two go to lenses?

I could never trade in my actual camera for a phone camera haha. My go to lenses are usually my 50mm 1.2 and my 28mm 1.8. I want to look into getting a 35mm 1.4.

Of course I need to use my 70-200mm 2.8 for weddings and for shows with larger stages. =P

It's called The Muddy by Goose Island. It's a Russian imperial stout with licorice. Being a guitarist, naturally I liked the label, so it was bought.

Goose-Island-The-Muddy.jpg

How was the taste?

I'm headed to try some new stuff on Friday. I really enjoyed the Fuel Cafe Stout. Any recommendations?

How was the taste?

I'm headed to try some new stuff on Friday. I really enjoyed the Fuel Cafe Stout. Any recommendations?

I dug it, it wasn't too intense with the licorice for me but it was there.

If you can find any, get some Cigar City beers.  Their Maduro brown ale is excellent, as well as their Jai Alai IPA.  

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic