I want to catch up but I also want to sleep asap.

Will, black blazer with the gold detailing.

velvet *shudders*

Velvet actually makes me shiver too lol. My friends would rub it on me when we were younger because they knew I hated it. Fuck velvet

If anyone ITT has ordered from Broken World before, how long does the shipping take usually?

Depends. Derrick, Katie, Dave, and Josh have been on tour for the last month so they've got hired help running mail order. Try emailing Dave at broken world.

I have never had a problem ordering from BWM and I've been ordering from Derrick since before Broken World existed.

How's your dog doing matt ?

Hunter is definitely up and down. He is really good at some things, and a dick at others. He is stubborn as me, so he has met his match. He picks up stuff quickly, but if he doesn't feel like doing something there is no convincing him. I have to just keep at it. He is crying less and night though.

I left the house today for an hour and crated him. I actually bought zip ties to secure the crate (since it is a collapsible one) so there was no chance of escape. Amazingly he didn't bark or cry when I got home.

Taking away his food after he is done has gotten him to eat more. I can feel the weight he has gained and he is close to normal weight now.

I'm reading a lot about alpha training him and he is slowly learning that I'm the boss. I keep in mind he will still take a few months to get use to living here and all that, so I'm trying to be patient. I got him a thundershirt too, so hopefully that helps with the anxiety, cause he is ALWAYS under foot.

Thanks for asking. : )

You know you buy way too much vinyl when you feel like you'll never get caught up to listening to all your "solid mail days." I have so many damn records sealed because I buy so much and have very little time to sit and listen. Sucks when that album has a scratch but it's been sitting there sealed for months.

You know you buy way too much vinyl when you feel like you'll never get caught up to listening to all your "solid mail days." I have so many damn records sealed because I buy so much and have very little time to sit and listen. Sucks when that album has a scratch but it's been sitting there sealed for months.

I'm right there with you. I have so many I need to listen to and just don't have the time. I need to fix that.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic