So far so good. Hasn't been crazy except for people asking if the sales we have now are the same for Thursday/Friday (they aren't). I have to finish hiring security and undercover cops, make sure all the jewelry and product is stuffed in the floor and make sure the signage is correct before Wednesday. Not mention order the food. I think we are doing Jersey Mike's and Dominoes. We are going to open 36 straight hours so I bought 10 cases of RedBull and 5 hour energies, LBS Of coffee and massive amounts of candy haha.

Hey!! How was Ghostbusters?

Ooooh my goodness!! Yikes. Best of luck, I hope everything runs smoothly!

(You're so rad for feeding your guys/gals. Makes a huge difference in everyone's mood!)

First night really alone in over 4 years. Sure there were weekends my ex went away once or twice a year but that would be me getting home from work at like 11pm, watching a couple movies, and then going to sleep knowing she'd be back. I'm alone in my childhood bedroom, which I haven't slept in in almost 5 years, and it's kinda tough. Every day since the breakup I was either in the apartment with her or partying with my friends. So far since I moved I've spent two nights at my friend's and two nights with a girl. Now it's just me. It's going to be really weird trying to sleep without someone else less than 5 feet away.

Spinning the TWIABP discography to try to cheer myself up. They're my exes favorite band too and we saw them together like 10 times BUT I WILL NOT LET HER RUIN THIS FOR ME.

First night really alone in over 4 years. Sure there were weekends my ex went away once or twice a year but that would be me getting home from work at like 11pm, watching a couple movies, and then going to sleep knowing she'd be back. I'm alone in my childhood bedroom, which I haven't slept in in almost 5 years, and it's kinda tough. Every day since the breakup I was either in the apartment with her or partying with my friends. So far since I moved I've spent two nights at my friend's and two nights with a girl. Now it's just me. It's going to be really weird trying to sleep without someone else less than 5 feet away.

Spinning the TWIABP discography to try to cheer myself up. They're my exes favorite band too and we saw them together like 10 times BUT I WILL NOT LET HER RUIN THIS FOR ME.

BRUCE IT WILL BE OKAY I SWEAR. IF YOU REALLY NEED ME FASTER THAN A MESSAGE BOARD, YOU HAVE MY NUMBRR.

First night really alone in over 4 years. Sure there were weekends my ex went away once or twice a year but that would be me getting home from work at like 11pm, watching a couple movies, and then going to sleep knowing she'd be back. I'm alone in my childhood bedroom, which I haven't slept in in almost 5 years, and it's kinda tough. Every day since the breakup I was either in the apartment with her or partying with my friends. So far since I moved I've spent two nights at my friend's and two nights with a girl. Now it's just me. It's going to be really weird trying to sleep without someone else less than 5 feet away.

Snuggle your cat!

First night really alone in over 4 years. Sure there were weekends my ex went away once or twice a year but that would be me getting home from work at like 11pm, watching a couple movies, and then going to sleep knowing she'd be back. I'm alone in my childhood bedroom, which I haven't slept in in almost 5 years, and it's kinda tough. Every day since the breakup I was either in the apartment with her or partying with my friends. So far since I moved I've spent two nights at my friend's and two nights with a girl. Now it's just me. It's going to be really weird trying to sleep without someone else less than 5 feet away.

Watch Ghostbusters

Snuggle your cat!

Couldn't take the cat. No pets at the new place :(

A year from now my living situation should allow for pets and I am coming for that cat.

Watch Ghostbusters

Fuck, this is a good idea but all my media and devices are stored elsewhere right now. Wish I could put on my "FEEL BETTER, ASSHOLE" movie marathon of Ghostbusters, Dumb and Dumber, and Hot Rod.

A year from now my living situation should allow for pets and I am coming for that cat.

Fuck, this is a good idea but all my media and devices are stored elsewhere right now. Wish I could put on my "FEEL BETTER, ASSHOLE" movie marathon of Ghostbusters, Dumb and Dumber, and Hot Rod.

Bummer... my version of this is Ghostbusters, Blazing Saddles, and Airplane!

Watch Ghostbusters

Excellent idea!!

Bruce, change sucks! But you'll adjust and things will get better. :)

I'm pretty alone too, just me and my dog but I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me anymore. It was hard at first but now everything is pretty cool. I can pretty much do whatever I want and I don't need to apologize for it. Life is pretty good.

And we are definitely here to talk to if you need company.

Aw, I'm sorry about the cat dude, for some reason I thought you got it. I feel like I accidentally rubbed salt in the wound :(

That's an excellent feel better movie marathon!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic